[ITA] Coppa Italia 2013/2014 (5 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Have to feel somewhat sorry for Udinese over those two games.

What are the chances of conceding three goals like the ones Fiorentina scored over two games?

Still, Udinese had plenty of chances to win the game tonight, so don't feel that sorry for them.

I also look forward to the next time Montella complains about a team playing negatively against Fiorentina after the way they played in that second half.

I'm not interested in the morality of playing in an attacking or defensive way as some people seem to be, but it's stupid for Fiorentina to not try to keep possession as they don't have the players to play in any other way. Sitting back in the way they did was asking for trouble and they were pretty fortunate to get through.

This has to be one of the worst refs I've seen in Italy. So many wrong decisions, as if Udine didn't have enough tide going against them tonight.
Yeah, couldn't blame players for getting angry given some of the decisions the officials were coming up with.

Nothing against Udinese in general, but I'd rather they not be in Europe next season anyway given their performances in the competition in recent years.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Is Cuadrado missing the final?
That's what they said on my coverage.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, misses Final:

“This is a joy we deserved over the last year and a half. The city deserves the Final too and I’m happy to have scored the goal,” Cuadrado told Rai Sport.

“I am also sad, as they just told me I was on a yellow card and will be suspended for the Final. Unfortunately, that’s football, but I did really want to play the Final.”

http://www.football-italia.net/45112/cuadrado-im-happy-and-sad

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, I was.

At least the have the crowd noise at an appropriate level unlike BT/ESPN.

Much of a muchness beyond that.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I hope Viola plays Napoli at the final. That would be one hell of an open match rather than the usual Italian approach for Cup finals.

Can't see it happen though.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Even though there's a lot of bitterness between Elkann and Della Valle right now, I'm happy Fiorentina made the finals.

Now hopefully Roma don't make it through because I don't want them to win 10 Coppa's before us.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Udinese are a likeable team, but a Fiorentina vs. Napoli/Roma Coppa final would be much more entertaining IMO.

Also I never want to see Udinese compete in Europe ever again. They almost snatched that last EL spot.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
just saying not sure how I feel about that, cause I think we prefer Viola winning it over Napoli and especially over Roma.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
just saying not sure how I feel about that, cause I think we prefer Viola winning it over Napoli and especially over Roma.
No way, I'd prefer Napoli and even Roma winning their 10th Coppa than these scum. The more time they spend trophyless the better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)