[ITA] Coppa Italia 2013/2014 (4 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I was pleased they scored because I needed to take the dog out, but didn't want to miss extra-time if it went to that. :p

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I take it BT Sport have the rights to the Coppa Italia this year and just aren't bothering to show any of it prior to the QF?

Haven't noticed any games - even at times when there are no other live games in the schedule - being shown yet.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
:agree: not one Coppa game shown on BT sports as of yet. I won't complain though, their coverage of Italian football this season has been tremendous (and that's the first time I've ever used that word, so you can tell I'm properly impressed).

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:agree: not one Coppa game shown on BT sports as of yet. I won't complain though, their coverage of Italian football this season has been tremendous (and that's the first time I've ever used that word, so you can tell I'm properly impressed).
If you're really impressed by something, I'd recommend describing it as 'stumendous'.

It's a perfectly cromulent word that was invented earlier this season by the man in my avatar when he was commentating on the radio and got over-excited at a late winner for Aberdeen in a cup-tie in which we'd been down to ten men for about eighty minutes.

And BT's coverage has been good.

I can't stand most of the commentators and summarisers, but that goes for football coverage in general - not just theirs.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
:lol: a great word befitting of such an occasion.

Michael Owen needs to go away, there cannot be a soul on this earth that appreciates his high pitched raspy yet boring tone.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Along with Setanta, Setanta Ireland, and ESPN, i see even more.
@piotrr you are beyond cruel dude.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Milan XI: Abbiatti - Rami, Silvestre, Bonera, De Sciglio - Cristante, Montolivo, Poli - Honda, Robinho - Pazzini (4-3-2-1)

Spezia XI: Leali - Baldanzeddu, Bianchetti, Lisuzzo, Migliore - Bovo, Seymour - Schiattarella, Sammarco, Orsic - Ferrari (4-2-3-1)

Milan have a strong line up and should easily eliminate Spezia.

Spezia rest Magnusson for this one, and I think Appelt is unavailable.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #160
    Is Saponara currently at Milan or Empoli?

I hear a lot of hype around that kid. I wonder why doesn't he get a chance now when Milan can't possible do any worse than this.

- - - Updated - - -

Tassoti. Seedorf will take over after this match, he's arriving in Milan today.
    Cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)