[ITA] Coppa Italia 2013/2014 (19 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Merdazzari is such a baby, i cant stand him and watching him on the sideline complain about every single decision is just so annoying. He is a good coach no doubt hut i cant stand his attitude. Sure they should have had a penalty but they still didn't deserve to win and if Merdazzari did as much coaching as he does whining maybe Merda might be further up the table.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Inter forum is a great place right now :lol2:

"I know we are shit and all I admit but but but...

CALCIOPOLI IS NOT DEAD LADIES AND GENTS...NO IT ISN'T

JUST TODAY WE SAW HOW THE REF DID NOT GIVE US NOT ONE BUT TWO PENALTIES AND HOW ALL THE DUBIOUS DECISIONS WENT IN THEIR FAVOUR!and FIGC SUPPORTS THIS CRAP...LIKE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AT ALL!

anyone who does not see this is an idiot!

So repeat after me: CALCIOPOLI ISN'T DEAD!VERGOGNA!VERGOGNA!

this might sound far fetched and that I'm delusional...but you would say the same If I was saying this before Calciopoli(I would probably did even then but I was still to young to fully understand this RUBE mafia behaviour in Italy)

I explained what vergogna is...if you read my posts!"

-----------

"Welcome Back to Calciopoli, wow"

--------------

"Aren't there someone brave enough to kill all the agnelli family?" :sergio:
It's always been the same and never going to change, people need to realise this. It's always going to be a valid (to them) excuse for being shit or referee mistakes.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Rami - Silvestre - Bonera - De Sciglio backline for Milan tomorrow against Spezia. :D

They're so lucky its only Spezia, or else they would have gotten murdered again tomorrow.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Wow Lazio again so lucky in the Coppa.
Yeah, there was an inevitability about Lazio getting a winner once Parma missed those chances in the period they dominated.

Don't think many of the Lazio squad players did enough to really threaten to get into Lazio's proper team.

Berisha looks a pretty solid keeper from the couple of times I've seen him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)