[ITA] Coppa Italia 2011-2012 (6 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Did Zamparini actually say that?

What the fuck...

FUCK YOU PALERMO!

Also, fuck you guys for saying fuck your heritage to AFL. Grow up.

Hate the club or whatever, but don't say shit to someone's backgrond/nationality/heritage because of football. :sergio:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Coppa finals are one leg right?

That's better in our favour I think.

If we were to win the first leg we would get too confident, if we were to lose the first leg we would be too scared.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Napoli in a one leg knockout game will be very dangerous especially on the counter i hope we can contain their front 3 and we will win as their defense is so bad. Hopefuly this is a final Del Piero can play a huge role in... he kicked off his career with a great goal in a coppa italia final against Fiorentina how nice would it be to end it this way as well.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Napoli in a one leg knockout game will be very dangerous especially on the counter i hope we can contain their front 3 and we will win as their defense is so bad. Hopefuly this is a final Del Piero can play a huge role in... he kicked off his career with a great goal in a coppa italia final against Fiorentina how nice would it be to end it this way as well.
That's the key really. Keep their front three quiet and that's the key to winning it. Their defense sucks balls and I'm confident our midfield will dominate theirs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)