[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
axlrose85 said:
fiorentina away from home would be a very very demanding match,possibly our most difficult one after the milan one.
Agreed. And for the record, I've been scared of the Viola since about week 3.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Good stuff from Fiorentina. We're going to have to be on top of our game when we travel to Florence in a couple weeks time.

There's just no stopping Luca Toni it seems.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Looks like Corvino will capture Nemanja Vidic for La Viola. I would look out for this player because from what I have seen he's a very solid defender and great marker, even better than Barzagli. He will be leading Serbia's defense in Germany and could have a breakout tournament...very smart move by Corvino to secure his services. If Moggi would leave today I would choose the Viola man as his successor.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov20g.html

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Big_Rossoneri said:
juve always win the scudetto by referees help.we lost because of them today. no goal for gilardino no penalty, thats unfair.
Welcome to the Forums, Big Rossoneri/o. Please refrain from such stereotypical cheapshots because you are indeed on a Juventus forum and you know very well we win Scudetti fair and square. Cheers.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Big_Rossoneri said:
juve always win the scudetto by referees help.we lost because of them today. no goal for gilardino no penalty, thats unfair.
Would you like some cheese with your whine? :rolleyes:

Do they have classes to teach people to buy into this brainwashing and shirking of any responsibility for their own failures?

What a great cop out system you've subscribed to.

Nov 6, 2005
RochemBeck said:
Welcome to the Forums, Big Rossoneri/o. Please refrain from such stereotypical cheapshots because you are indeed on a Juventus forum and you know very well we win Scudetti fair and square. Cheers.

I dont know why you upset about saying the truth, we know that the competition should be honorable until there is a clear justice for me and for you no that a justice is only for a team on another team.
And perhaps you know the quantity our team complaint from the arbitration that habitually what he is in the line of your team .I do not accuse your team in this case but I say for you by that from the injustice if there is a party exerting the effort with honour and then comes a referee and lost all what we build,A right that there are some of the mistakes from referees and these mistakes are assigning to my team while they are contrary for your team. you will not go away from me, I am your only competitor and by what you are happy now will end soon and we will see who laughs at the end.

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
Big_Rossoneri said:
I dont know why you upset about saying the truth, we know that the competition should be honorable until there is a clear justice for me and for you no that a justice is only for a team on another team.
And perhaps you know the quantity our team complaint from the arbitration that habitually what he is in the line of your team .I do not accuse your team in this case but I say for you by that from the injustice if there is a party exerting the effort with honour and then comes a referee and lost all what we build,A right that there are some of the mistakes from referees and these mistakes are assigning to my team while they are contrary for your team. you will not go away from me, I am your only competitor and by what you are happy now will end soon and we will see who laughs at the end.
my name is cooler.

Mar 6, 2005
Big_Rossoneri said:
And perhaps you know the quantity our team complaint from the arbitration that habitually what he is in the line of your team .I do not accuse your team in this case but I say for you by that from the injustice if there is a party exerting the effort with honour and then comes a referee and lost all what we build,A right that there are some of the mistakes from referees and these mistakes are assigning to my team while they are contrary for your team.
"Our team complaint from the habitually what he is in the line of your team"
"A right that there are some of the mistakes from referees and these mistakes are assigning to my team while they are contrary for your team."

..err.. Babelfish anyone?

Little tip, mate: don't try to use big words if you can't use them correctly.. ;)

you will not go away from me, I am your only competitor and by what you are happy now will end soon and we will see who laughs at the end.
Oh, so you're the "I" in Milan... Funny, I always thought that Milan was a professional football club.. Turns out it's just a nobody behind a computer monitor.. :confused:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Big_Rossoneri said:
Steroetypes about an Italian propensity to presume conspiracy where only incompetence will suffice aside, I'm very curious about the sociological motivation and need for people who continue to buy into these arguments. Milan or Roma wins the Scudetto, and suddenly all the referees and Lega Calcio administrators are somehow clean. But Juve wins the Scudetto, let alone a match, and suddenly there are paid-off refs, crooked decisions, backroom deals between Juve management and league administration, etc.

So I have a hard time understanding the motivation behind these kinds of accusations. Because while Juve have clearly not been saints throughout Serie A history, we can easily say the same for just about any other squad for that matter ... between the bankruptcies, match-fixing scandals, player doping accusations that clearly go well beyond anything Juventus doctors were ever accused of, etc.

Is it to assuage the pain of failure? Is it so difficult to stomach loss and failure that accusations of corruption and dishonor and illegal "help" are the mental and emotional crutch necessary for other tifosi to make it through their days? Is it so difficult to face the painful truths of a failed Scudetto campaign that propogating conspiracy theories helps take the responsibility off of your shoulders? "Hey, we had no chance of ever winning..." -- hands gesturing up to the gods -- "the system was against us."

Because that's the only message that comes off whenever I hear someone pull this kind of whining. It's a cop out. It's a refusal to face reality. It's a sign of weakness and an inability to cope with defeat.

Whatever it is, it's not very flattering and reflects poorly on the accuser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)