Messina 2 - 2 Fiorentina
Sampdoria 3 - 2 Reggina
Treviso 0 - 1 Livorno

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++
Nice to see Roman egos shattered by Bianconeri, Udinese that is. Hope we do the same when we go visiting.
I thought it was pretty cool on RAI Int'ls La Grande Giostra dei Gol this morning when Francesca Calligaro, the female co-host, commented on her black-and-white striped dress before the match and said it was because she's an Udinese fan. :thumb:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

And most importantly, they don't know what the word "team" means.
Btw, great article on Channel 4 today:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep11i.html

Zamparini slams 'arrogant' Inter

Sunday 11 September, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini claims Inter can never win the Scudetto if they maintain the arrogance they showed in Sicily.

“They are an arrogant team with an arrogant Coach,” slammed the businessman following their 3-2 win over the Nerazzurri. “Everyone is looking out for himself and there’s simply no team spirit.”

Inter’s superstars were comprehensively out-gunned at the Stadio Barbera, even if a late Julio Cruz brace provided a more flattering scoreline.

“I know what their main problem is: they are suffering from delusions of grandeur. They think that a team of Kings should be given the crown automatically.”

Roberto Mancini insisted after the game that his side had only taken the wrong approach for 10 minutes and performed well overall.

“Mancini was a great player, but he is yet to learn the meaning of humility,” added Zamparini. “Arrogance never pays in this game, or indeed in life. Juventus never fall into that trap – that’s the main difference between these two clubs. Inter may have a stronger team, but they are paying the price for their pride.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Zamparini could be not an angel, but his comments are right on target.

Inter could be and organization with many high caliber players, but that is all they have because as a football team, they`re just a bunch of arrogant bastards.
And the biggest of them all is Mancini, who thinks he has the best team in the world. He is arrogant and stupid enough to play Veròn and Pizarro at the same time...he deserves anything.

Doesnt matter how much money Moratti spent in reinforcing Inter, there is something that that team always lack, and thatis the right attitude...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I don't want to get exited but...

Ravezzani al Processo: Giraudo presidente della Lega
A fare queste dichiarazioni e' Fabio Ravezzani al Processo di Biscardi
12.09.2005 22.40 di Andrea Melli
In settimana si è molto parlato dell'incontro che Luciano Moggi ha avuto con l'attuale presidente del consiglio Berlusconi, nel corso del Processo di Biscardi, Fabio Ravezzani ha rilasciato le seguenti dichiarazioni:
A Luglio Giraudo si e' incontrato con Berlusconi segretamente in Sardegna, Moggi e' stato chiamato da Berlusconi, Berlusconi vorrebbe dare un ruolo di primo piano ai due dirigenti bianconeri nel panorama del calcio italiano.
Dunque Giraudo nuovo presidente della Lega Calcio al posto di Galliani.
Per quello che riguarda Moggi dovrebbe entrare in Nazionale e guidare la spedizione ai mondiali.
Questo e' lo scenario dipinto da Ravezzani.

It basicly says that theres a posibility that Giraudo could be the next president of La Lega... it also says that Mogii would be on the way of working with the Azzurri and that his meeting with Berlusconi was in fact about these topic...

By the way, the article is from http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/ and like I said I don't know if it is true...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
I don't want to get exited but...

Ravezzani al Processo: Giraudo presidente della Lega
A fare queste dichiarazioni e' Fabio Ravezzani al Processo di Biscardi
12.09.2005 22.40 di Andrea Melli
In settimana si è molto parlato dell'incontro che Luciano Moggi ha avuto con l'attuale presidente del consiglio Berlusconi, nel corso del Processo di Biscardi, Fabio Ravezzani ha rilasciato le seguenti dichiarazioni:
A Luglio Giraudo si e' incontrato con Berlusconi segretamente in Sardegna, Moggi e' stato chiamato da Berlusconi, Berlusconi vorrebbe dare un ruolo di primo piano ai due dirigenti bianconeri nel panorama del calcio italiano.
Dunque Giraudo nuovo presidente della Lega Calcio al posto di Galliani.
Per quello che riguarda Moggi dovrebbe entrare in Nazionale e guidare la spedizione ai mondiali.
Questo e' lo scenario dipinto da Ravezzani.

It basicly says that theres a posibility that Giraudo could be the next president of La Lega... it also says that Mogii would be on the way of working with the Azzurri and that his meeting with Berlusconi was in fact about these topic...

By the way, the article is from http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/ and like I said I don't know if it is true...

Moggi with the azzurri? so he'll leave us? Whos gonna do our wheeling and dealing then? Were gonna get fuct in that case aint we!?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
well yeah, the problem is that the "Triade" ends their contract next year, so, Giraudo, Moggi and Bettega will leave Juve unless the club do something to renew their contracts...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
well yeah, the problem is that the "Triade" ends their contract next year, so, Giraudo, Moggi and Bettega will leave Juve unless the club do something to renew their contracts...
My god! thats bad. Still we should know what were doing .......Right!????

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Parma - Empoli
Inter - Lecce
Cagliari - Messina
Fiorentina - Udinese
Juventus - Ascoli
Lazio - Treviso
Reggina - Chievo
Sampdoria - Milan
Siena - Palermo
Livorno - Roma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)