[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (123 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm with DB on this one. Should be a great match-up and an initial litmus test of who the pretender is for next year's European Cup qualification.

Udinese 2-1.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
There was talk of a new schedule here a few days back (presumably modifying the one that Zlatan was so kind to post---and which, for the life of me, I am unable to find :redface: . )

Is there a new schedule?

If so, would someone be so kind as to post it here?

Thanks.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++
There was talk of a new schedule here a few days back (presumably modifying the one that Zlatan was so kind to post---and which, for the life of me, I am unable to find :redface: . )
Isn't it obvious?! Page 23 in the Serie A thread. ;)

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=11130&postid=782395#post782395

Is there a new schedule?

If so, would someone be so kind as to post it here?

Thanks.
This might work in the meantime:
http://calcioitalia.8m.com/serie a_fixtures.htm

And of course:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/alatest.html
http://www.goal.com/DWH_results.aspx?idTorneo=35

But the official one is here:
http://www.lega-calcio.it/eng/atim_calendario.shtml

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
swag this is all great...but is their anyway I could know the exact time of each match for, say 2 or 3 weeks down the road?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't think I've ever seen anyone publish those details until the timing gets really close. One of the reasons is things like CL and Coppa matches... they try to move matches up a date (e.g., Saturday) or not depending on whether they play again the following Tuesday in a Coppa or CL match (should they qualify). Then there are television contracts, which will want to feature an interesting game in the evening versus the afternoon once those other determinations have been made...

I honestly think they don't determine these details until about a week in advance or so.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Roma lose Cassano and Chivu Saturday 17 September, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano and Cristian Chivu won't make the trip to Livorno for Sunday's game, but Damiano Tommasi returns to the Roma bench after a year.

Coach Luciano Spalletti gave Cassano his first Serie A appearance of the season last week, allowing the contract rebel on as a substitute during the 1-0 home defeat to Udinese, but a muscular problem in training ruled him out of the subsequent 5-1 UEFA Cup victory and this tricky away test.

Chivu and Mexes have also pulled up with muscular injuries during training and both will stay at home this weekend, forcing Spalletti to reshuffle his defence.

Ex-Parma man Cesare Bovo looks set to step in to the back four, with Alberto Aquilani and Daniele De Rossi forging the central midfield partnership. As ever, Francesco Totti, Rodrigo Taddei and Amantino Mancini will fan out in support of Vincenzo Montella, although Shabani Nonda’s good form could put the ex-Monaco man in pole position.

The good news for all Giallorossi supporters is that Tommasi has been called up and should sit on the bench for the first time in a year. The midfielder suffered a horrific knee injury during a friendly match with Stoke City on June 22 2004 and recently signed a new contract worth just £1,000 per month in order to rebuild his career at Roma.

Roma squad: Alvarez, Aquilani, Bovo, Cufrè, Curci, Dacourt, De Rossi, Doni, Eleftheropoulos, Kharja, Kuffour, Mancini, Montella, Nonda, Panucci, Perrotta, Taddei, Tommasi, Totti

channel4.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Inter really had no problems at all against Lecce to be honest, and Adriano put on a show in the first half again. My man of the match was certainly Veron though, as he was spraying passes all over the pitch and assisted on both Stankovic's and Cruz's goals. I wish we had a player like Veron on our team because his deft passing would come in handy against tighter defenses. Not to mention he's just a sick player and one of my favorites.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Inter really had no problems at all against Lecce to be honest, and Adriano put on a show in the first half again. My man of the match was certainly Veron though, as he was spraying passes all over the pitch and assisted on both Stankovic's and Cruz's goals. I wish we had a player like Veron on our team because his deft passing would come in handy against tighter defenses. Not to mention he's just a sick player and one of my favorites.
When Inter captured Pizzaro I so wished we would get Veron, he's a player that I admired so much since he played with Lazio, great vision.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

When Inter captured Pizzaro I so wished we would get Veron, he's a player that I admired so much since he played with Lazio, great vision.
Either Pizarro or Veron would have been perfect for us but oh well, it's too late for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)