[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (5 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I will give my opinion after the winter break as well.
what do you think about Milan, do you think they are stronger than last year?? I think they will have problems with defence.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

what do you think about Milan, do you think they are stronger than last year?? I think they will have problems with defence.
I observed one thing in tonight's game, Kaka and Rino make a big difference with the team. I don't know about their defence, as it wasn't tested much.

Dida is on form as always, Sheva is a player that does not need any comment and Kaka is a unique player.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
is legro playing for siena today?:confused:
yes,and he was crap just like before(especially on the third goal)...
Tudor was really aggressive and deserved a red card :D
Mirante did a good job and had a lot of good saves.
Gila missed many chances.he had scored at more difficult situations before.but it seemed he was lack of confidence.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

yes,and he was crap just like before(especially on the third goal)...
Tudor was really aggressive and deserved a red card :D
Mirante did a good job and had a lot of good saves.
Gila missed many chances.he had scored at more difficult situations before.but it seemed he was lack of confidence.
I told you something earlier and you totally ignored it :(

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I looked for such glasses a whole day.as I said,these kinds of glasses are being used everywhere these days.but I couldn't find any as good as yours.maybe I should ask you to send one for me :p

Geof

May 14, 2004
I looked for such glasses a whole day.as I said,these kinds of glasses are being used everywhere these days.but I couldn't find any as good as yours.maybe I should ask you to send one for me :p
you mean these glasses?
<------------------

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

with their new players(Gila,Vieri,Janko)they MUST be stronger.IMO they are the best team in attack(and maybe in midfield).but their defence looks a bit weaker than before.Siena made a lot of good opportunities against them tonight.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'll see if I find something similar, will let you know.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm sorry but I have just got to say...

Hoori, you're too beautiful for this forum. Every time I post towards you I forget what I'm going to say...it's wonderful. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)