[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (7 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
LOL Good job Inter. After such a great start two weeks ago people really thought you would have your act together. Well, I guess not.

Once again Inter's defense is costing them points early in the season, and you cannot even say Inter looked all that good going forward as well. Palermo really owned the match on both fronts and outplayed the side that is worth about five times they are. Inter came back late in the match with two rather cheap goals, however it was not enough. Palermo deserved to win and Del Neri's attacking 4-4-2 will certainly be fun to watch throughout the season.

What a joke Inter.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
And by the way, the home support for Palermo is absolutely incredible. No wonder they play so well in their own Stadio Renzo Barbera.
I hope palermo can get some important points for italy through uefa cup.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I watched the game and Palermo simply raped Inter,seriously it should have finished like 6-1...really.

simply amazing play from Palermo,Inter were really bad,started to push on last 10 minutes,but was too late and Palermo already abit tired...but still shot the bar of Inter's goal on 90th minute....

GREAT!:cool:

Siena.....Goodluck!;)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
i hope gilardino scores for milan today.i really wana see the kid make a big mark on the highest level and shut up people who said that he isnt gud enuff for the highest level.
I just hope he realizes that he made a wrong decision by going to Milan :D

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i guess the thought of having a brazilian keeper ahead of an italian keeper who's played with the NT is a bit weird.
italian keepers are generally light years ahead of their brazilian counterparts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)