[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (58 Viewers)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I wonder if Miccoli will keep his word and retire if the Viola are really relegated...personally, I like Fiorentina, and it would be a disaster for Calcio to see them relegated

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Why would it be a disaster? They do not deserve to be in Seria A anyways- got extremely lucky at the end of last season. So now they're going back to where they belong.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Why would it be a disaster? They do not deserve to be in Seria A anyways- got extremely lucky at the end of last season. So now they're going back to where they belong.
Exactly,you can't jump from serie c1 to seria A like that :mad:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
We need squad players my friends, incase of a long drawn out season like this one where we barely survived by the skin of our teeth.

We all know that Moggi ain't gonna buy no squad players except people like these who come in almost free.

Jul 28, 2002
id still make him a regular.

In heinsite, would u have let enzo go and relied on Appiah and Blasi.....i dont think u would, and considering his comments were made due to his harsh treatment, then the old question if only we had kept him, we would have the next "pirlo" esque player....instead of wanting after more south american talent, we would have a home grown juventini.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

I agree neither maresca or miccoli juve matrial , only chellini is needed
actually they both have the same problem...HUGE MOUTH....
and many buulshit aganst JUVE coming out from it :stuckup:

they have no respect for us=we don't need them :stuckup:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
can palermo give juve the schudetto on friday , i feel that they can they are very tough especailly when they play away from home , and with milan thinking of cl match it is even worse for them , forza juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)