[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (2 Viewers)

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++
argh!! I HATE this Fvckin' inter and their luck.

nothing new. we used to see inter drawing. i even started petting on draw for their matches , but unfortunatilly the ODDS not that much. cuz they expect them to draw forever, but at least we gain some money by the draw :D

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

nothing new. we used to see inter drawing. i even started petting on draw for their matches , but unfortunatilly the ODDS not that much. cuz they expect them to draw forever, but at least we gain some money by the draw :D
how much you usually win through betting? what are the odds? and who do you bet through?

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++

how much you usually win through betting?
about 500 Pounds

what are the odds?
depends on the matches !

and who do you bet through?
i'm a customer in williamhill and they know me as long as i have an account with them since world cup 1998.:cheesy:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Paolo Maldini should make his 563rd Serie A appearance, overtaking Pietro Vierchowod to go second in the all-time rankings, seven behind Dino Zoff.

Way to go Paolo!:thumb:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Paolo Maldini should make his 563rd Serie A appearance, overtaking Pietro Vierchowod to go second in the all-time rankings, seven behind Dino Zoff.

Way to go Paolo!:thumb:
At a age of 36, he still gets many games to play. He has replaced Stam when he is injured, same for Kaladze too. So I think he should reach 570 easily.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
AC Milan: Dida, Cafu, Maldini, Nesta, Stam, Gattuso, Kaka, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Crespo .... Subs: Abbiati, Costacurta, Ambrosini, Brocchi, Serginho, Inzaghi, Tomasson ... Sampdoria: Antonioli, Diana, Falcone, Pavan, Pisano, Zenoni, Palombo, Tonetto, Volpi, Flachi, Rossini ... Subs: Turci, Carrozzieri, Sacchetti, Doni, Edusei, Gasbarroni, Kutuzov ... Referee: Roberto Rosetti (Torino)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Milan-Sampdoria 4' Pirlo setting up a free-kick after a foul on Kaka...twenty-five metres out...to the right of centre?...but that really is rubbish from a player of Pirlo's quality...low, weak and inevitably into the wall.

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)