[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (66 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Back to the football you two...
Milan have the slight advantage in the title race, concedes Juventus No 1 Gianluigi Buffon.

Both sides are currently joint top of the table but the goalkeeper insists the Rossoneri have the edge.

"Milan beat Inter last week while we still have to face the Nerazzurri," stated the Italian. "Now they have a 51 per cent chance of the Scudetto, while we have 49 per cent.

"However, we have the possibility to level it up again if we win at Roma because Milan still have to travel to the Olimpico."

The Turin giants face their great capital rivals on Saturday night and Buffon is expecting a real test.

"It will also be up to me and not just our attackers to make a difference," continued the former Parma ace.

"Roma are a very tough side to face, especially as they have the attacking trio of Francesco Totti, Antonio Cassano and Vincenzo Montella."

February was a tough month for Juventus after they surrendered an eight-point lead, but Buffon has rubbished reports of unrest within the Bianconeri squad.

"I have read many false things about this team," said the 27-year-old. "The reality is that we feel good and are united."

There were allegations which suggested that boss Fabio Capello had clashed with both Alex Del Piero and Buffon last month. The club subsequently categorically denied those claims.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Let's not also forget that we may be even on points right now, but later this season we have to face Milan at the San Siro.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
The press, fans, everyone else...

Meantime, can someone tell me what happens to the match ball in a match where more than one player gets a hattrick?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
1 day, before we get revenge...I'll be happy if we end your title bid, I said it when I first came, I hope Capello, Zebina and Emerson win NOTHING...!!

FORZA MILAN!!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Zebina made the best choice of his life. Only a club that loves free transfers like juve would of ever even considered signing him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)