[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (86 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Gattuso: Juve clash not decisive Tuesday 1 March, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan’s Gennaro Gattuso believes that the Scudetto won’t be decided until the last day of the season.

Juventus director general Luciano Moggi yesterday claimed that the May 8 clash between the two clubs would be decisive, but Gattuso disagrees.

"I don’t think that match will decide anything," said the former Rangers ace. "It will be a race until the very end."

Both clubs are joint top of the table but the Rossoneri have the advantage of facing Juventus at home.

"That seems to be true but in games like that it really doesn’t matter where it is played," continued the midfielder.

"From now on, the team who makes the less mistakes will win the title."

Milan haven’t been in great form lately but have still managed to win their last four games, the latest being a 1-0 defeat of rivals Inter.

"I just hope that if we don’t entertain then we still keep winning," noted the Italian international.

"Are we lucky? It is fashionable to say that about us but I think that Inter only had one real shot against us.

"When Juventus were winning like that, they were clinical. We win like that and people say we are fortunate…"

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Gattuso: Juve clash not decisive Tuesday 1 March, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan’s Gennaro Gattuso believes that the Scudetto won’t be decided until the last day of the season.

Juventus director general Luciano Moggi yesterday claimed that the May 8 clash between the two clubs would be decisive, but Gattuso disagrees.

"I don’t think that match will decide anything," said the former Rangers ace. "It will be a race until the very end."

Both clubs are joint top of the table but the Rossoneri have the advantage of facing Juventus at home.

"That seems to be true but in games like that it really doesn’t matter where it is played," continued the midfielder.

"From now on, the team who makes the less mistakes will win the title."

Milan haven’t been in great form lately but have still managed to win their last four games, the latest being a 1-0 defeat of rivals Inter.

"I just hope that if we don’t entertain then we still keep winning," noted the Italian international.

"Are we lucky? It is fashionable to say that about us but I think that Inter only had one real shot against us.

"When Juventus were winning like that, they were clinical. We win like that and people say we are fortunate …"

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

think about it this way

milan takes Rui out to put Costacurta and they score.

i feel cheated
Always a method in madness, it was to free up Serginho as an attacking winger not as a left back which he was playing, he has more speed and would hurt more than Rui Costa who though posseses great technique aint fast. They may have taken out Costa but still on the pitch were kaka and Pirlo, not to mention Serginho and Cafu, 4 playersand if u count the quite hopeless Crespo, they still had 5 attack minded players, now can Juve say that?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Always a method in madness, it was to free up Serginho as an attacking winger not as a left back which he was playing, he has more speed and would hurt more than Rui Costa who though posseses great technique aint fast. They may have taken out Costa but still on the pitch were kaka and Pirlo, not to mention Serginho and Cafu, 4 playersand if u count the quite hopeless Crespo, they still had 5 attack minded players, now can Juve say that?

obviously not.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Nice analysis. Very true.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Andriy Shevchenko has been categorically ruled out of the Champions League second leg against Manchester United - on psychological grounds. The AC Milan striker and European footballer of the year had his cheekbone and eye socket broken against Calgiari just before the first leg at Old Trafford. It was later revealed that the Ukranian striker could have been killed if the impact was an inch higher on his temple. A Milan insider said: "What really decided the medics was his mental state. He may have post-traumatic stress."

I hope Sheva is okay...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I was born in Rome, my family are all Romanista's, but I have lived in the UK since I was about 2, I guess I just grew up loving Man Utd, Roma is in my blood

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I'm British Italian, I have never really lived in England, although when we first came here, we did live in Manchester for a couple of months, but I dont remember it. So, I have never lived in England, where we you born Dan?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Then, from an Englishman, you should know the UK isnt just England, I am disappointed in you, that is the American thing,
'In-gur-land'...

Just a same Island...thats where I live...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)