[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (83 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PeeMaN ] ++

they will lead, because they have scored one more goal, but in the end the goal differance wont count so actually it's a tie...

GD won't count?And if we are together in the end of the season?:confused:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
FT Inter defeated finally and we and Milan share the same points.....nothing is stopping Milan, I can't see any team getting points from them with their current shape

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Well...

At least Don Fabio now knows that we can't afford to slack against Roma.
The next week will define our season. If we let Milan pull away from us on the table, and get bowled out by Madrid, then my friends, game over!

:down:

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Well...

At least Don Fabio now knows that we can't afford to slack against Roma.
The next week will define our season. If we let Milan pull away from us on the table, and get bowled out by Madrid, then my friends, game over!

:down:
so true. it will be some very desicive few days.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

You've been following them. Have they been playing (really) well so far, or have they been lucky?
They say you make your own luck, probably this saying applies with them...they seem to want to win....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Milan really did not deserve to win the Derby tonight. They did not control the run of play and Inter seemed to want the win more. Inter created more chances throughout the match, and Kaka was lucky to deflect Gattuso's shot into the net. The Nerazzurri appealed for an offside, but I think it was idiot Cristiano Zanetti who kept Kaka on, not pushing up like the rest of the defense. But Milan did not deserve to win and Inter did not deserve to lose.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Milan really did not deserve to win the Derby tonight. They did not control the run of play and Inter seemed to want the win more. Inter created more chances throughout the match, and Kaka was lucky to deflect Gattuso's shot into the net. The Nerazzurri appealed for an offside, but I think it was idiot Cristiano Zanetti who kept Kaka on, not pushing up like the rest of the defense. But Milan did not deserve to win and Inter did not deserve to lose.
Looking at the statistics, Inter had 6 shots on target while Milan had only 2....talk about fair

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)