[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (63 Viewers)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,764
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    Ya sheva is super , he can score from any position , even freekicks , no one at juve can do this unfortunitly:(
    Mutu ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    I really hope Shevchenko owns Man United. I cannot stand that club.
    Same here, but my dislike for Man U isn't the only reason I want Milan to thrash them. The fans that proclaim the EPL to be the best league in the world and Serie A to be a boring, inferior league need to realise just how wrong they are.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Same here, but my dislike for Man U isn't the only reason I want Milan to thrash them. The fans that proclaim the EPL to be the best league in the world and Serie A to be a boring, inferior league need to realise just how wrong they are.
    Intelligent people think alike Stuart. :)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Dont forget, I have a bet with 4 members from this site...(gray, Lily, Burke and someone else) that I have control of there signatures if Man Utd win the Champions League!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    we can, i dont underestimate Milan, they are the only other italian team besides the obvious that i respect greatly, but i really believe we can win, especially with RVN back, after all the kind of form we are in, we can beat anyone and Milan havent been in great form as of late!
    So we all said at first....

Weren't we wrong!!!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Dont forget, I have a bet with 4 members from this site...(gray, Lily, Burke and someone else) that I have control of there signatures if Man Utd win the Champions League!
    I want to join in against u Nicole. ManU not winning nothing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)