[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (21 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
did anyone see Chiellini today. the guy was amazing. and also what a goal by Tare, and he also hit the cross bar
Come on, DB, there's no hiding your Albanian colors here. ;)

And Chiellini had a great game today. The Italian announcers kept pointing out that he was on-loan from Juve, and I was practically saying, "Yeah, that's our boy!" :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Btw, this isn't even Serie B, let alone A, but did you catch any of the highlights from the Napoli-Avellino derby? Avellino won 2-0, and their players were in tears over some of it. Talk about intensity...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Man Reggina deserved to win, they were obviously much better than Milan. I think that Reggina should have scored, but too bad an own goal screwed themselves up.

At least Chiellini and Micooli scored for Florence, our old boys. (But that doesn't mean I don't hate Micooli)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
quit it guys.. we had our own "undeserved" victories as well.. Milan won, they are still two points behind.. and that's what matters..

there is no use talking about how milan sucked and juve rocked and all.. move on..

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Come on, DB, there's no hiding your Albanian colors here. ;)

And Chiellini had a great game today. The Italian announcers kept pointing out that he was on-loan from Juve, and I was practically saying, "Yeah, that's our boy!" :D

first time i realize this, but is his name pronounced with a 'K' in the begining ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)