[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (3 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
They are certainly not unbeatable - Because despite all their talents Milan ATM isnt anywhere near as good as 92 team.
However, I will be surprised if Milan finished the season empty handed. They are a great champion, and should provided more interesting Serie A this year. And I hope all Italians to do well in Europe.:)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #167
    Ancelotti: We're Unstoppable
    Toldo: We Can Win Everything
    Mancio issues Milan warning

Threads merged

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
    Milan after the scudetto thinks that they can win everthing, but that they cant!!! Last season Pirlo plays very good, but in ther euro and the olympics he sucks:(:(

the best euro players were: Zambrotta, Cassano, Del Piero ( am i the only that thinks that?? ), Buffon and finish. I forgett Gattuso

china man

Sep 6, 2004
    i realy don believe if nedved play that final, we could have win the cl madel!!!anyway thanks for all offf ur support guys realy apprecited ur guys support!!!hate milan

Srecka

Jan 22, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by china man ] ++
    Andrea Pirlo insists that his Milan side will be the team to beat at both home and abroad this season.

"It is only right that we are considered as the favourites in Serie A and the Champions’ League," he stated.

"We are the side that everybody will be looking to defeat because we have strengthened the team after two great campaigns already."

He added: "We know that it will be difficult for us to win because of the competition from Juventus, Inter and Real Madrid.

"The pressure? It won’t be a problem for us because we have already shown in the past that we can handle difficult situations."

The Rossoneri convincingly won the League last season but Pirlo knows it will be a tough ask to retain their crown.

"Our biggest rivals are Juventus, Inter and Roma," he noted. "There is no doubt that Juve are a better side with the acquisitions of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Fabio Cannavaro.

"In Europe I fear Chelsea, Arsenal and Real Madrid in particular. But before meeting them we must get through our group which is difficult."

The Milan giants have been drawn in Group F with Barcelona, Celtic and Shaktar Donetsk.

olympic heroes speak!!!!!what u guys think about this article??
    Pirlo in a daydream :dontcare:

china man

Sep 6, 2004
    i agree pirlo is dreaming,Our biggest rivals are Juventus, Inter and Roma," he noted. "There is no doubt that Juve are a better side with the acquisitions of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Fabio Cannavaro.

he even say juve better side and???????maybe he is too excited cause just won something back from olympics :fero: and that is the bottom line cause juve don like ac !!!!!!!stop dreaming pirlo

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #179
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    :fero:
    what seems to be the problem, Lilianna?

Pirlo: catch us if you can - Merged

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)