OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #62
    Tudor's probably going to Chelsea AFAIK

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    Palermo will most def' not get relegated. Otherwise theyll order hits on every ref in Italy:D

I cant wait for match 1, kick off. I feel that Serie A will be very exciting this time around becuse teams like Palermo and Fiorentina actually go for wins against big teams rather than trying to stop them from playing and defending mostly. Milan are and Kaka are going to be even better I predict so we gotta play some of the best football ever to challenge them.

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
    And I want Trezeguet out - really fast, too, please.

Btw, does ANYONE know when they're gonna decide who's playing against whom in SerieA 2004-2005, and the dates?? I don't wanna wait anymore...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Minfana ] ++
    And I want Trezeguet out - really fast, too, please.

Btw, does ANYONE know when they're gonna decide who's playing against whom in SerieA 2004-2005, and the dates?? I don't wanna wait anymore...
    Trez will stay until 2009- he signed a new contract.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Unless we sign a RB, a top quality CB, and a striker to replace Di Vaio we'll be fighting with Roma, Lazio and Parma for a CL spot. In order for us to be in the running for lo Scudetto we need Nedved, Del Piero and Trezeguet to have huge seasons, and if they suffer injuries as frequently as they have over the past years (particularly DP and Trez) that's not going to happen.

We have the best goalkeeper in the world, but it won't matter if Moggi doesn't fix this mess of a defence. Legrottaglie, Ferrara, Montero, Iuliano and co just aren't cutting it. Zebina will add something depth wise, but that's not enough. We desperately need a Samuel, a Mexes, or a Carvalho, which we won't be getting. At this stage the best we can do is Squillaci, Kroldrup, Cannavaro or Campbell, and we all know the likelihood of us splashing out on a world-class defender such as Canna or Sol.

Roma lack depth, but as far as I'm concerned their first team is just as good or better than ours. If they can successfully avoid major injuries I see them, as well as the two Milanese clubs, finishing ahead of us. Some will say that the losses of Samuel and Emerson make it impossible for the Giallorossi to be competitive, but atm their defence is better than ours and they've got a massive talent in De Rossi, as well as Perrotta and Dacourt, to make up for Emerson's absence. The defence is somewhat inexperienced with the likes of Mexes, Ferrari and Chivu likely to command starting places, but we're talking about three of the most promising stoppers in world football, and don't forget they've got guys like Panucci and Candela to lend a helping hand. In midfield Mancini is quality any way you look at it, and D'Agostino seemingly has a great future ahead of him. Totti and Cassano are world-class players, that's where they'll get their goals.

We're in for a very long season if you ask me.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    The SuperCup I believe is this Saturday. It was moved from Tripoli to the San Siro due to security concerns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)