[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (5 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Milan has been lucky enough NOT to get any of its starters injured during all of last year. Without just two of its key players they wouldn't get the title.

We on the other hand, had a total of 8 players injured at the same time.

This time Milan will not be as lucky.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Without just two of its key players they wouldn't get the title.
i wouldn't say that.maldini,pancaro,sheva,kaka,costacurta and dida all had great seasons and the rest weren't too shabby either.they would have easily dealt with a couple of bad injuries.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
I'm 90% sure Milan will clinch the title. Nonetheless if a miracle happens and they don't finish first, Juventus will.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

we need a MIRACLE to be able to win smg?

seems like yes :down:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Milan has been lucky enough NOT to get any of its starters injured during all of last year. Without just two of its key players they wouldn't get the title.

We on the other hand, had a total of 8 players injured at the same time.

This time Milan will not be as lucky.

i wish and hope that from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I honestly don't think Milan will be as lucky. They experienced a confluence of factors where so many of their players had career revivals and many career years -- strangely, perhaps a mirror of Juve's 2002-2003 season when so many had great a season.

Milan fired on all cylinders. Repeating that would be a tremendous task. I just don't see them going 7-1-0 again against Inter-Juve-Roma-Lazio this season. Roma isn't going to be a contender as much as last season, but they may steal a win against them as Milan comes back down to earth. And Inter looks that much more solid than last season.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

i wouldn't say that.maldini,pancaro,sheva,kaka,costacurta and dida all had great seasons and the rest weren't too shabby either.they would have easily dealt with a couple of bad injuries.
True... they all had an excellent season. And Milan was increadibly stable. But this stability cannot last forever. Injuries will screw things up. And in a competative league such as Italian- that's what I think the fate of a Scudetto depends on.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
I reckon Inter has a chance this season.......obviously, I hope I am really wrong.....
better milan.....a billion times i hope it's inter to win the scudetto than milan,but if swang is right-smg i wish from the bottom of my heart as i said, then....we can fight for the 28th scudetto too!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Roma isn't going to be a contender as much as last season, but they may steal a win against them as Milan comes back down to earth.
why not??they've only gotten better in the season as far as i'm concerned.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
A team that losers Capello, Emerson and Samuel. And get's two inexperienced CB and a coach which greatest sucess is wining a Uefa spot in exchange is far from being as good as last year

I honestly think that our team is miles ahead of Roma. Nex year we are going to be a serius contender along side Milan and Inter. but i think that inter will win in the end becaouse they now have Davids a plaer that can change a team around (Barcelona) with a litle help (Ronaldhino)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Ohhh come on, Inter winning? Hahaha! They buy many players every year, and what they dont know is that buying so many players usually ruins the team.
They bought to many egos aswell.

Milan are the favorites again. And as a Juve fan, i think that we still will be their biggest Rival.

Something says me that Romas defence is to young, and they wont be in the top 5. Udinese will have a good year, they somehow managed to keep their stars.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)