[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (77 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
1. I look forward to see Juve against Fiorentina.
2. I bet 99% Seedorf will either score against us or score at the critical moment just to get our butts kicked.

:D

Oh I don't know, with the current team I'm just not confident of a 28th title... Hope I'm very, very wrong

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I have to say, im always for inter in the derbys. ;) i like to see how it feels every derby time to be an inter fan!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
its very, very fustrating. Espacially when were 2-0 up.. :down:

then i go back to being a juve fan, and its hilarious!!:D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

esspecially last season

very funny. remember we gave away this old player who needed more money but we had a better younger cheaper one. that guy was amazing in passing the ball. then as soon as our captain came back from injury we played him instead of another one who was playing very well. but our captain never let us down. then this diffender who we got from our most hated enemies was a very successfull buy. what a great season we had and it was even better when we saw inter playing like crap and laughed at it. :lazy:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Unless we sign some top players we'll finish 3rd or 4th. The two Milan sides will fight for the title.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

the best feeling in the world...

(it should be,though...)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm 90% sure Milan will clinch the title. Nonetheless if a miracle happens and they don't finish first, Juventus will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)