[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (44 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
elnur, milan, inter, fiorentina and toro should always be in serie a.
Why is that?

You know that all of the teams you mentioned had been relegated to Seria B at some point in time. :)

Juventus is the only team left which never left Seria A.

Jan 7, 2004
after watching 90 Minuto

- Santana played an incredible game for palermo, same for Konan and the lecce goalie.
- Tare was the only one featured in the bolognia highlights and he hit the cross bar AGAIN
- you got to feel sorry for inter
- the comentator said that if the ref had given a foul on Cafu then nobody would have complained because Cafu stopped for a while to see if he had commited a foul
- roma and totti played really well same for breschia who lost to parma. good effort from breschiano
-losers of the day Livorno and Fiorentina

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fiorentina needs to get their act together or they will be in Serie B once again. That would be a shame for Italian football.

Palermo came through once again, which is sort of nice to see.

Inter needs to obtain a player who can lead their back four, because Mihajlovic is just too old. If they had a player like Thuram or even if they held on to Fabio they would be in much better shape at the moment. Mancini really needs to straighten up the defense for next year.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Flachi netted a well-deserved tripletta for Sampdoria, which made the difference over Reggina. But with Capello saying we were "unlucky" against Messina yesterday, I have to think that's a little disingenuous. Afterall, he said the same when we were shut out at home against Sampdoria a couple weeks back -- and here Reggina scores twice, and almost three times, against them in Genoa. Sorry, Capello -- there are no excuses for our anemic attack of late.

Poor Fiorentina. But Siena has been in better than usual form of late. Chiesa has been a monster lately, though it's been under the radar. We cannot take Siena too lightly next weekend. Still, I have to imagine a Siena-Fiorentina rivalry has to draw upon hundreds of years of competitive animosity ... must have been some match to be at.

And how about Konan? I've always liked his loose playing style, and it seems to be paying off more lately for him and Lecce.

And I never feel sorry for Inter. They do too many things as an organization that prevent any chance of sympathy for their plight. :D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
after watching 90 Minuto

- Santana played an incredible game for palermo, same for Konan and the lecce goalie.
- Tare was the only one featured in the bolognia highlights and he hit the cross bar AGAIN
- you got to feel sorry for inter
- the comentator said that if the ref had given a foul on Cafu then nobody would have complained because Cafu stopped for a while to see if he had commited a foul - roma and totti played really well same for breschia who lost to parma. good effort from breschiano
-losers of the day Livorno and Fiorentina
ya , it seemed a foul , but the ref was stupid:(

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Really sorry to hear about Sheva, I wanted to face them at there best, and even if we beat Milan now it wouldnt be a real win! I hope he gets better soon, I havent seen it but I heard it is really bad!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Really sorry to hear about Sheva, I wanted to face them at there best, and even if we beat Milan now it wouldnt be a real win! I hope he gets better soon, I havent seen it but I heard it is really bad!
look

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I hope Sheva gets well soon...

Oh and as it is so close...I wont mention about Milan...you know going top of Serie A...the comp that you lot have been claiming is over since December...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
I hope Sheva gets well soon...

Oh and as it is so close...I wont mention about Milan...you know going top of Serie A...the comp that you lot have been claiming is over since December...
It seems he is staying out much more than expected, here's a better piture

By Better I mean more clear

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Its such a shame, I really wanted to face Milan at there very best, and Sheva is a fantastic player, I wanted to see him again Ferdinand...I know it is unlikely but I hope he is better for the return game...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)