[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (28 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
I can see Meelan getting another injury time winner/equaliser next week too.

I don't know, they seem to earn the luck that befalls upon them - a sign that they are destined to win Lo Scudetto.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
MILAN DO IT AT THE DEATH! The champions go back to the top of Serie A - absolutely incredible drama! Cagliari say Cafu committed a foul during the build-up, but their protests fell on deaf ears.
thats not what they complained about..they complained that the ball was OUT of play BUT their own defender kept it IN play to not give up a corner kick. The moron should have let it go out...he tried everything..even threw himself on the ball and touched it...Cafu picked up the ball...funny thing is that Cagliari kept playing and after one rebound it went in. They never stopped playing or indicated anything was wrong.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
I can see Meelan getting another injury time winner/equaliser next week too.

I don't know, they seem to earn the luck that befalls upon them - a sign that they are destined to win Lo Scudetto.
I will stop calling this luck, I might have said that they are lucky at the beginning with their late goals but as I see it now, they are JUST determined to score and they do it anytime during the given time

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
OK, here's the big question....

We gave away an 8 point lead in 1 month, in how much will we give away an 11 point lead for Inter?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I will stop calling this luck, I might have said that they are lucky at the beginning with their late goals but as I see it now, they are JUST determined to score and they do it anytime during the given time
Even if Milan have been a tad lucky, they are superior to us and IMO deserve to be at the summit of the league. Even without their talismanic sharp shooter Shevchenko they can still grind out results, something that we used to do very well but are struggling with under Capello. In the Lippi era we were able to take home the points even when we didn't play well.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
The next month will clear things up between Milan - Juve

Milan play Man U...Inter and Roma in all this...

yes Juve have Real but they can make a gain or two when Milan have to face Inter and Roma while worrying about CL during the week.

This is FARRRRRRRRRRRRRR FROM OVER.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
OK, here's the big question....

We gave away an 8 point lead in 1 month, in how much will we give away an 11 point lead for Inter?
None don't forget its Inter errrm Merda your talking about....they can't win if they were the only team in Serie A

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

... Even without their talismanic sharp shooter Shevchenko they can still grind out results...

I call this variation, they have something called variation whcih all the teams in Serie A lack

Remember the game against Lazio, Ancelotti made the weirdest changes by including Serginho and Cafu, but what happened afterwards, they changed a loss to a win.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

yes Juve have Real but they can make a gain or two when Milan have to face Inter and Roma while worrying about CL during the week.

True. Our next five league games are considerably easier (on paper at least) than Milan's.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

I call this variation, they have something called variation whcih all the teams in Serie A lack

Remember the game against Lazio, Ancelotti made the weirdest changes by including Serginho and Cafu, but what happened afterwards, they changed a loss to a win.
Not just that, but they can attack, we can't. They have numerous attacking threats, they can hit teams with various options as you said, we on the other hand are quite predictable.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's for certain. A few months ago, the issues were that Milan couldn't score without Sheva, and yet in contrast Juve's bench came on strong in attack and made the difference in a number of matches. How the tables change in a few short months.

But I don't want to hear any more whining about Milan luck. Personally, I'm sick of excuses.

++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I believe that Milan r more determined to win than us, and I don't believe that they can win so many games > 90 mins by juz pure luck. IMHO I think they have that warrior attitude in them, regardless of the coach or the players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)