it seems that Legro to Atalanta (2 Viewers)

pipoamm

Apr 9, 2006
Even in Serie B Legrottaglie will not be of the start....
With Kovac...Tudor...Masiello.or..Felipe...Piccolo...(??)..
For me he is not a great player...When he was defense with Montero, Juve sufered a lot...
I think that the better is thathe leaves...;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
pipoamm said:
Even in Serie B Legrottaglie will not be of the start....
With Kovac...Tudor...Masiello.or..Felipe...Piccolo...(??)..
For me he is not a great player...When he was defense with Montero, Juve sufered a lot...
I think that the better is thathe leaves...;)
Same goes for Palladino. His situation is getting me frustrated ...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We cannot keep letting our defenders go and expect only Tudor and Kovac to do the job throughout the entire season. I say we should keep Legrottaglie as he will provide decent cover in Serie B until we can buy the likes of Givet and/or Faty when we are promoted.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
if we r not bringing in anyone then we should not sell him as we need the cover even though biri is playing in CB.
Although he is not the best but he will be alrite cover as tudor isnt the most fit player there.

Jul 28, 2002
Im not that bother about losing/keeping Legro, as long as we have the numbers.....and dont have a last minute hsopping spree for Shite bu available players.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark77 said:
I like Mandelli. He was injured and couldn'd play Chievo's last CL game.
yeah me too, he looks very good for the future.I say we go for it, but why would Pillon sell his "good" youngester for legro ?

beto'92

Jul 20, 2006
I say we keep him. He's a player that will help in our back line this season. You have to admit hes not the best player but he has a lot more talent and skill than attackers in Serie B.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)