it seems that Legro to Atalanta (8 Viewers)

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Yes. After all, we're in a very difficult situation. On the one hand, we don't have the financial abilities to make a perfect serie a-team (and we don't need to either) but on the other hand we have to consider that if we'd manage to get back to serie a, the current team is not enough in my opinion. Nedved/ del piero are on the very end of their career.... So on the one hand, we have to build a competitive team for serie a (considering coppa italia also) and on the other e have to deal with players leaving, financial losses, difficulties to convince very good players to play in b..... not that easy... I'd prefer to make a smaller team (like now, perhaps only buy 2 or 3 new players, but players who can be used in a too)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Badass Devil said:
wot is it with atalanta and dodgey players? they had taibi for a while. i think doni was one of their better players of the past few years, oh how i miss him :(
Atalanta rules all. They don't want to buy just yet as they just entered Serie A and want to loan players and survive for a while. They should get more hot prospects like they did with Pazzini and Montolivo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Eddy said:
Atalanta rules all. They don't want to buy just yet as they just entered Serie A and want to loan players and survive for a while. They should get more hot prospects like they did with Pazzini and Montolivo.

only wen it comes to fighting nazio fans :) massive rivalries, in terms of political views.

saw this documentary where nazio fans hijacked this train full of atalanta fans and were having mass fights on the tracks and on the train.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Badass Devil said:
only wen it comes to fighting nazio fans :) massive rivalries, in terms of political views.

saw this documentary where nazio fans hijacked this train full of atalanta fans and were having mass fights on the tracks and on the train.
Yeah, once again, Atalanta rules :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lilianna said:
BELIEVE ME.you don't

wots so bad about him? hes not the best, but he does have a good habbit of scoring goals, especially on his debut for juve when he scored the winner in the supercup against milan, give him some credit, i mean we hardly gave him time to really settle and develop, dont forget at that time, thuram was awful for juve! and look wot he developed too, im sure if we give legro that bit more faith he can become decent.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Badass Devil said:
wot is it with atalanta and dodgey players? they had taibi for a while. i think doni was one of their better players of the past few years, oh how i miss him :(
Atalanta is trying to bring him back you know.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Badass Devil said:
wots so bad about him? hes not the best, but he does have a good habbit of scoring goals, especially on his debut for juve when he scored the winner in the supercup against milan, give him some credit, i mean we hardly gave him time to really settle and develop, dont forget at that time, thuram was awful for juve! and look wot he developed too, im sure if we give legro that bit more faith he can become decent.
we can't give credit to a HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
We need Legro in terms of having depth at the back. Once players get injured, Juve r in trouble. He is good enough for serie b.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I think we need players for Serie B, even Legro will be enough. Serie B is longer than Serie A, and we have the Coppa too. I think we should keep Legro.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lilianna said:
we can't give credit to a HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how can u slate legro cuz of 1 bad season at juve, was buffon good in his first season at juve? i think not, was thuram? i think not, but look at what they eventually turned out to be for juve, we had a bad season on a whole that year, we cant blame it totally cuz of legro's poor defensive abilities, i still have faith in him and i think u shud too, like we did with buffon and thuram when they had a hard debut season.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I think we should stop loaning and selling players. Legro may be not good enough to win the CL but he is useful for serie B.
I also hope that we bring in two or three promising players. We got 70 millions from the transfers and about 20 millions of salaries we don`t have to pay to the players that left. I think we should be able to invest 15 millions in new players. but let`s look what 18th august brings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)