it seems that Legro to Atalanta (1 Viewer)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
L'Atalanta cerca Legrottaglie

L'Atalanta continua la sua ricerca di un difensore centrale.
I nerazzurri, da settimane in cerca di rinforzi nel reparto arretrato, hanno messo gli occhi su Nicola Legrottaglie della Juventus.

L'esperto difensore bianconero, nato a Gioia del Colle trent'anni fa, potrebbe lasciare la Signora se la società torinese riuscisse ad ingaggiare uno tra Boumsong e Felipe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
ye id be happy to let legro go but the article also states that juve are still chasing boumsong and felipe... id gladly take felipe but signing boumsong isnt too promising, and im sure many of you will agree with me on that.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
I agree to and dont forget that this year the Serie B has 40 matches without Coppa Italia. And we need CB so i dont think that we will sell him. Read today that DD has given a Interview and has spoken about Transfers. He has said that he will welcome Faty at Juve

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
We sold a lot of players but have not bought anyone. We are also loaned some youngsters to other club.
I am afraid we will be lacking player depth.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I've red on Gazetta that Juve will start to buy players after 18th august, after they hear verdict of the latest appeal.

I tottaly agree we sold too many players and we lost the depth, but we must hope Juve will finally buy few players.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Anybody hear of financial loss...coz thats what we're in right now..

realistically we don't have enough financial power to keep a large team..we need to trim down, especially if we are targeting some arrivals!

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
This business about buying players after 18th August:-

1. Are we expecting the decision on any revision of the penalty immediately after the CONI meeting - say Friday night?

2. It tends to suggest (wrongly) that there is some anxiety, concerns etc by potential new players about the ability of Juventus to get promoted with the current 17 point penalty remaining in place. Either that or some must think there is genuinely a chance that Juventus will start the new season in Serie A.

3. Juventus have trousered some €70m so far in transfer fees and salary reductions. So, I don't think that signing two or three defenders is going to have a profound effect on the overall finances of the club. Let's assume the total spend on the three new players is €15m. Surely we are still showing a profit, and, as the new season gets underway on Saturday, 9th September (Serie B), and we start winning matches the doubts, anxieties, misgivings and so on will soon begin to disappear.

4. Felipe would be welcome.
Legro is too accident prone - even for Serie B.

5. The big(ger) spending will start in January 2007

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
The plus side is that Tudor would certainly be a starter alongside Kovac, but Leggrotaglie is still as good a backup as we have in the team. For all the misgivings we had about him he's A-grade as far as Serie B is concerned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)