IT IS a Crazy World (10 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

No offense Fred, but if you need someone else to say something that will explain something that YOU believe, then when you cant understand why you do like/accept them, how can you believe that?
well i'm not so religous so i dont know how i can explain it to you,i dont really have a point of view on this all.

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
Someone explain to me why some girls would "like" to have a gay friend? I just don't get it, but have heard it lots of times.

adams

Mar 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Thats why I dislike 'religions', no offense intended DDP, but no-one has any right to say anything against what someone else wants to be...no-one at all!!
what if what they want to be is not good for them? according to some religions im sure that the previous supposition is applicable.

i think that his gay friend has the right to choose how to live his life, but doesnt he too have the exact same right to let him know that according to his beliefs it isnt good for him? especially since they are friends?

however i hope he is treated the same way as before, because god still loves him.

adams

Mar 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
It's easier than thinking for yourself, right? :rolleyes:
It sure is. :)

Im sure he also made a conscious decision with his mind to follow the bible. does that count?

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

sex with women causes diseases too :cheesy:
Well if u leave religon aside, and see the scientific views i mean you may recieve diseases from woman but the human body is use to well the opposite sex's body..plus it is more likley that you would recieve diseses fom the same gender..
i personally think that the reason people become gay or are attracted to the same sex is due to psycholgical problems..no offence to any gays around here
No one is ever born gay! NO ONE!

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

it isnt really ****ed up when you see it in the opposite view, i really have nothing against any gay, i really dont, if people want to be gay let them be but truth to be told it is something wrong
Well they have no control over it. It is absurd if you hate someone for that. It is like hating someone because they have blue eyes.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Well they have no control over it. It is absurd if you hate someone for that. It is like hating someone because they have blue eyes.
we dont hate him,but we think its bad for him.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

exactly like fred said..okay its like how u look at a person when ur walking in the street this man that is all filthy and has not taken a bath for a week and smells so bad..how do u look at them? ( its not hate)

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BigGe7 ] ++
Someone explain to me why some girls would "like" to have a gay friend? I just don't get it, but have heard it lots of times.
Gay men usually have a great sense of fashion. Really.

I still think homosexuality is a human's excuse. We like the weird and wacky.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

Well if u leave religon aside, and see the scientific views i mean you may recieve diseases from woman but the human body is use to well the opposite sex's body..plus it is more likley that you would recieve diseses fom the same gender..
i personally think that the reason people become gay or are attracted to the same sex is due to psycholgical problems ..no offence to any gays around here
No one is ever born gay! NO ONE!
That is a very out of order comment...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)