IT IS a Crazy World (1 Viewer)

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
what a carzy world with a crazy ppl out there.

yesterday in the colloge , i saw an old friend , i knew him since high school , and then he disappeared , anyway , i saw him yesterday , but i didn't realise it was him , he looked so diffrent , he knew me but i didn't , 'Hi , do u remember me?' he asked , i said maybe , and i looked at him for about 10 sec , and then i realise it was him , my old good friend , but he was Gay , Yes gay , and he talk and moves like womens do , he wasn't like that in the hight school , he was normal , but ohh well , It is a crazy world afterall , I'm really disappointed at him.

is this ever happened to u?

P.S: Sorry for my bad english

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So, let me see if I understand you... you are dissapointed at him becouse he is gay?? :confused:

you need to have an open mind boy... :rolleyes:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
If that's the way he wants to be, then that's the way he wants to be. You can't influence someone that easily and there's no need to be disappointed because you probably won't see him for another five years.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Yeah, but it's interesting to note how he changed so suddenly. I've wondereded that myself too how their personality change so dramatically.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Are you just assuming he is gay because he walks and talks like a woman, or did he come up to you and say, "I'm gay!"?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well certainly u cant do a thing about ur friend. If u think u cant cope with it...try to stay far form him.

Sorry about ur friend. Thats sad.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Man, I feel sorry for you Juvemania86. If my friend was Gay, I dunno how I would react, but I would be disappointed in him alright..
Can't stand gay ppl :)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Disappointed? Excuse me...do you have the right? This is your friends decision, not yours, you dont have the right to be disappointed...I do have a gay friend, and I dont critize him, or say anything like that, and I know how hard it is for him, when he wonders whether to tell him friends, so frankly if he told you this and you re-acted this way, then you are a very selfish person...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
To be homosexual is against my religion and I will never ever accept them. BUT they still got every rights as non-homosexuals. And I don't go around and talk sh1t about them. If someone is Gay, it's not my problem.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
To be homosexual is against my religion and I will never ever accept them. BUT they still got every rights as non-homosexuals. And I don't go around and talk sh1t about them. If someone is Gay, it's not my problem.
exactly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)