IT IS a Crazy World (1 Viewer)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I know most of the arguments, but I have a friend who is gay, so I will always accept him, and be against what people say against it...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i dont hate gays,i dont care if anyone is gay,but sex betwwen 2 guys,hard to accept not to mention it causes diseases.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
you got me stuck:sleepy:

where is Majed when you need him:groan:
No offense Fred, but if you need someone else to say something that will explain something that YOU believe, then when you cant understand why you do like/accept them, how can you believe that?

Aug 1, 2003
I think human beings just think too highly of themselves and likes to make excuses for themselves. I have always disagreed with homosexuality because of this reason, not only because my religion prohibits it. However, if I do have a gay friend, I wouldn't consider him any lower than I am, I would very much remain friends with him as we were before.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
I think human beings just think too highly of themselves and likes to make excuses for themselves. I have always disagreed with homosexuality because of this reason, not only because my religion prohibits it. However, if I do have a gay friend, I wouldn't consider him any lower than I am, I would very much remain friends with him as we were before.
I think people think to "highly" of god...but no offense nothing against your relegion or anything like that, but if people took more time to care about fellow humans then (IMHO) worshipping something that doesnt exist...

Aug 1, 2003
Dont worry, I dont feel offended. As long as atheists and believers can show mutual respect for each other and discuss issues it'd be fine :)

Nicole, you do realize that every religion teaches you to care about fellow humans. Any religion teaches you to do good things - bad things that happen are from human error.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Thats why I dislike 'religions', no offense intended DDP, but no-one has any right to say anything against what someone else wants to be...no-one at all!!
God has. He is our creator and there are things that u can or cant do in this world. Its a sin to be homosexual.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Why would God make it a sin? come on. If there was a god, why would he be a dictator like that and say what we can and cant do. Wouldnt he want us to live life to make us happy, as long as it doesnt hurt other people?

Anyway, its the church that teaches that homosexuality is wrong. Not god.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yes. In the bible it says homosexuality is wrong. It's a sin. But there are worse sins out there. Anyways, any sin make u go to hell without Jesus.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
The bible is essentially a story book to help people get along with each other and live their lives better, which is a great positive aspect. it just goes wrong when people take everything word for word. God didnt write the bible. morals back then were alot different, as was life.

Homosexuality is only wrong in the aspect that you cannot create life if your homosexual, but if it makes you happy god wouldnt do anything against you as long as you arent actively hurting people by being gay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)