Israeli-Palestinian conflict (44 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No need for that. There are already more than a million live here and currently are in control of most of the economy, politics, judiciary, media, sports, art, literature... Ottomans took Sefarad Jews in, when Spanish got rid of them after Reconquista. In return, they have infiltrated in army and brougt the empire to an end, thus the suffering of muslims began as after the caliphate has gone, control of the artifical states created in Ottoman lands have been delivered to non-muslim minorities.
This is insulting to Turks if true.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
However weird Turks views on Israel might be, the thing I'm puzzled most about here is how @Seven:

1. proclaims that he considers Turk an imbecile, naturally most people dont want to spend time in conversations with imbeciles;
2. also says that Turk should be banned, ergo he doesnt want Turk on tuz;

..yet time and time again it's Seven that desperately craves Turks attention. Why tf? My EQ is way too low to untangle this love knot

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
However weird Turks views on Israel might be, the thing I'm puzzled most about here is how @Seven:

1. proclaims that he considers Turk an imbecile, naturally most people dont want to spend time in conversations with imbeciles;
2. also says that Turk should be banned, ergo he doesnt want Turk on tuz;

..yet time and time again it's Seven that desperately craves Turks attention. Why tf? My EQ is way too low to untangle this love knot

Yeah, it's because you're not a smart man. I am sorry, I cannot help you there.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No need for that. There are already more than a million live here and currently are in control of most of the economy, politics, judiciary, media, sports, art, literature... Ottomans took Sefarad Jews in, when Spanish got rid of them after Reconquista. In return, they have infiltrated in army and brougt the empire to an end, thus the suffering of muslims began as after the caliphate has gone, control of the artifical states created in Ottoman lands have been delivered to non-muslim minorities.
Turk :sergio: :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Inb4 Hamas orchestrated 9/11.
Inb4 Hamas hid the Iraqi WMDs for Saddam.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Turkey would definitely be better if all Muslims left the country.

Edit: it’s a joke meant to show how ridiculous Turk sounds
Turk is ridiculous.

But it's also fascinating. At the same time he is accusing Israel of genocidal behaviour, he wants all Jews out of his society.

It's the same mechanism that allows a people, who have suffered from the Holocaust, to persecute others themselves.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Apr 9, 2015
Sadly this war is never gonna end. Both are too hateful to eacht other. :(
The only solution to peace is bombing Palestina or Israel until there is nobody left alive, and that isn't ofcourse an option.

Almost 80% of Palestina people is affiliated with Hamas, some are voluntarily, most are opressed to be. Hamas had in their original constitution article 7 they would only stop with Hamas if every Israeli is dead. Those people are full of hate. No freedom of speech, no rights for women, no rights for children. Every school is in the hands of Hamas only using propoganda to recruit more soldiers. The only way up for Palestina is making an end of Hamas, that is almost impossible since they have de facto all power in Palestina (Gaza).

Israel on the other side is oppressing the Palestina people (especially Hamas) and won't ever stop until Hamas will surrender. Never gonna happen. Even if they do there are groups like Hezbollah who will still fight against Israel.

Cheering for Israel or Palestina is just disgusting. So many innocent people die on both sides, how can you cheer for them? Hopefully peace is near, but I think it will last a long time. It is just a hopeless clueless situation. For all the people in this situation stay strong and hopefully it will be over fast, without too many sorrow and pain.

Controversial opinion for religiouos people:
I think (and a lot of historians endorse this) that religion was an amazing way to introduce norms and values in a society. Religion was a sort of precursor before law took the upper hand. It was there too believe people need to behave good and it did help because thousands years ago there were almost no rules. So religion brought them important norms an values too not steal, murder et cetera. Beside that, it was a easy way to explain incomprehensible and coincidence saying it was a thing from 'God'. rThings we couldn't explain, because we had not enough knowledge and science. With all the knowledge nowadays, almost nothing is coincidence anymore. Beside that we have laws to keep the society in peace.
I think the only thing religion brings nowadays are two things 1) hope for really poor people, they want to have something beside them to have hope for a better live. 2) a lot of war. Most wars are starting between of religious views (mostly political views with a base in religion). It is in 2023 nothing more than a fairytale book 2000 years out of date and people are still behaving like it is the summum of the best life we could get. Unimagineable.

I am an atheist, maybe that makes more sense to you guys.

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sadly this war is never gonna end. Both are too hateful to eacht other. :(
The only solution to peace is bombing Palestina or Israel until there is nobody left alive, and that isn't ofcourse an option.

Almost 80% of Palestina people is affiliated with Hamas, some are voluntarily, most are opressed to be. Hamas had in their original constitution article 7 they would only stop with Hamas if every Israeli is dead. Those people are full of hate. No freedom of speech, no rights for women, no rights for children. Every school is in the hands of Hamas only using propoganda to recruit more soldiers. The only way up for Palestina is making an end of Hamas, that is almost impossible since they have de facto all power in Palestina (Gaza).

Israel on the other side is oppressing the Palestina people (especially Hamas) and won't ever stop until Hamas will surrender. Never gonna happen. Even if they do there are groups like Hezbollah who will still fight against Israel.

Cheering for Israel or Palestina is just disgusting. So many innocent people die on both sides, how can you cheer for them? Hopefully peace is near, but I think it will last a long time. It is just a hopeless clueless situation. For all the people in this situation stay strong and hopefully it will be over fast, without too many sorrow and pain.

Controversial opinion for religiouos people:
I think (and a lot of historians endorse this) that religion was an amazing way to introduce norms and values in a society. Religion was a sort of precursor before law took the upper hand. It was there too believe people need to behave good and it did help because thousands years ago there were almost no rules. So religion brought them important norms an values too not steal, murder et cetera. Beside that, it was a easy way to explain incomprehensible and coincidence saying it was a thing from 'God'. rThings we couldn't explain, because we had not enough knowledge and science. With all the knowledge nowadays, almost nothing is coincidence anymore. Beside that we have laws to keep the society in peace.
I think the only thing religion brings nowadays are two things 1) hope for really poor people, they want to have something beside them to have hope for a better live. 2) a lot of war. Most wars are starting between of religious views (mostly political views with a base in religion). It is in 2023 nothing more than a fairytale book 2000 years out of date and people are still behaving like it is the summum of the best life we could get. Unimagineable.

I am an atheist, maybe that makes more sense to you guys.

We invented religon, because we are scared to die.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
that baby will grow up hating Israel. In his rage, he will build a giant robot spider and use it to terrorize Israel.

I think Israel will win but only if they enlist Jaden Smith to fight for them
Sorry for ruining the joke but what’s the deal with Jaden Smith. I’m quite out of touch with the latest Hollywood stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)