Israeli-Palestinian conflict (32 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Great analysis by Ritter.

I saw this, ritter is obviously telling his crowd what they want to hear. But this war is tricky, really could go either way, that's why imo israel is so careful and cautious. The other side made the first move which means they already have a plan in place, how good is the plan? Who knows, but you can't be too careful especially if it's an existential matter. Also some made the comparison between the gaza incursion and that of Mariupol, both involving using tunnels for defense. Gaza has something like 20 times the size in tunnels and at the very least 6 times the number of troops, also if they have been prepping this for years they could have the supplies to get israel entangled enough to make hezbollah bold enough to open another front.

Somebody in the US leadership needs to step in and make a strong stance here for the best of everyone. And no, it's not to go to war for Israel.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I saw this, ritter is obviously telling his crowd what they want to hear. But this war is tricky, really could go either way, that's why imo israel is so careful and cautious. The other side made the first move which means they already have a plan in place, how good is the plan? Who knows, but you can't be too careful especially if it's an existential matter. Also some made the comparison between the gaza incursion and that of Mariupol, both involving using tunnels for defense. Gaza has something like 20 times the size in tunnels and at the very least 6 times the number of troops, also if they have been prepping this for years they could have the supplies to get israel entangled enough to make hezbollah bold enough to open another front.

Somebody in the US leadership needs to step in and make a strong stance here for the best of everyone. And no, it's not to go to war for Israel.
If Israel go to war it will backfire.

And in a big way too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What is this international community you talk about? The UN? Where the arab block and it's dependants African countries dominate the votes? Where the human right council includes UAE, Sudan, Qatar, Cuba and others?
The same UN who passed more resolutions against Israel then against the whole world combined?

Sounds like a bad joke but it isn't

I will not even go into the catastrophe that is UNRWA.

To me that international community you speak about is one of if not the largest detriment to peace between us and the palestinians. Maybe instead of being sure you have the answers to all world problems, just back off? Clearly the world community hasn't helped for the last 80 years.

Anyway I don't see in what way we deny it. You seem you expect gratitude and servitude, not cooperation.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

A Gaza invasion may look successful for them in the short term, but like you said before, escalated tensions and hostilities with the Arab world is suicide for the Israeli state in the long run.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I understand your meaning and I agree. Im sure your intention is good but Im not angry or mad.

I said it at the start, Im just sad and I truly wish we wouldn't have goten to this point. But the train left the station that Saturday. Maybe this will be a wakeup call for both to end the endless cycle we are in.

Anyway I'll be off, let hope this ends quickly and with the least casualties on both sides.

- - - Updated - - -

You're an island in an otherwise completely hostile part of the world, yet you insist you can do it all on your own.

Fine. I want you to figure it out alone. Let's see what happens.

Never said that, you keep misrepresenting what I'm saying but that's fine. I guess we'll see then.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Great analysis by Ritter.

Some of this analysis is good, some of it is complete nonsense.

The guy says the US can’t win a war with Russia in Europe… what a load of rubbish. If an actual war broke out between Russia and NATO, Russia would be routed in a matter of weeks. Even without US troops on the ground, Russia would get their asses handed to them. Russia would be forced to resort to nuclear weapons to have a hope in hell of even a neutral result. He keeps talking about logistics and Europe being Russia’s backyard… does he think the war would be US vs Russia and the rest of NATO would just stand idly by? Lol. Not to mention that Russia hasn’t even been able to keep their own logistical supply lines intact while fighting just next door against the Ukraine.

China is different. It isn’t in the NATO sphere, is distant from the US, and has a boundless population to feed into the meat grinder.

Last edited:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Some of this analysis is good, some of it is complete nonsense.

The guy says the US can’t win a war with Russia in Europe… what a load of rubbish. If an actual war broke out between Russia and NATO, Russia would be routed in a matter of weeks. Even without US troops on the ground, Russia would get their asses handed to them. Russia would be forced to resort to nuclear weapons to have a hope in hell of even a neutral result. He keeps talking about logistics and Europe being Russia’s backyard… does he think the war would be US vs Russia and the rest of NATO would just stand idly by? Lol. Not to mention that Russia hasn’t even been able to keep their own logistical supply lines intact while fighting just next door against the Ukraine.

China is different. It isn’t in the NATO sphere, is distant from the US, and has a boundless population to feed into the meat grinder.
Perhaps Russia would be routed in a matter of weeks. But if nukes are used, we probably won't be enjoying Tuz.
M.A.D.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I understand your meaning and I agree. Im sure your intention is good but Im not angry or mad.

I said it at the start, Im just sad and I truly wish we wouldn't have goten to this point. But the train left the station that Saturday. Maybe this will be a wakeup call for both to end the endless cycle we are in.

Anyway I'll be off, let hope this ends quickly and with the least casualties on both sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Never said that, you keep misrepresenting what I'm saying but that's fine. I guess we'll see then.
It is what you say.

The international community isn't helping. You'd be better off alone. That's what you believe. And at this point I'm thinking: let's do this. Let's drop Israel.

But that's not what you want.

You want Israel to be allowed to do whatever the hell they want without any regard for international law, yet you want the international community to back you up when you're threatened. That's what you're really saying.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
It is what you say.

The international community isn't helping. You'd be better off alone. That's what you believe. And at this point I'm thinking: let's do this. Let's drop Israel.

But that's not what you want.

You want Israel to be allowed to do whatever the hell they want without any regard for international law, yet you want the international community to back you up when you're threatened. That's what you're really saying.

It's not. You are deducing wrongly. Or im not making myself clear.

First I'm not asking anyone to back us, if they want to or we can convince them to, I'll take it, foolish to do otherwise. It's a legitimate manuver that the other side uses just as well.

I do belive whoever of us another country support, they do it for thier own interests, domestic and international. Not because of any sense of universal justice.

The international community, some intentionally some not, is making both sides entranch further in thier positions. It applies to both our sides. Of course it is not the only reason, plenty of those on both sides.
But you can't deny that half of this community has, even if justified, prejudice against us.

I do have issue with the international community and the UN as it's flagship, which is again dominated by the arab block and it's proxis when it weponizes international law cynically.

To pass a resolution saying Israel is overwhelmingly responsible for husbends beating thier wives in the occupied territories is lunacy. Read the report, it's a parody.

Only a fraction of this community is made of countries who share close enough cultural values to us and actually supports us, evident by UN resolutions voting.

With that said, you haven't given me a single example in what way other countries support us other then the US, in a material or financial way. I understand that is the way you see it, but I don't. I also understand that having your countries even having to deal with this publicly is frustrating.

I only half jokingly meant that maybe we will have better chance sorting this out ourselves, both Israel and Palestinians, then the international community with it's endless amount of conflicting interests.
Show me a single conflict is the middle east where the west has intervened and the outcome wasn't a complete disaster?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)