Israeli-Palestinian conflict (79 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Mass exodus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like they opened the gates to Egypt to allow people to escape before the butchery begins. How nice of them!

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: But, sounds like Egypt will seal off the border exit from Gaza because it will become a massive humanitarian crisis with hundreds of thousands of people trying to leave.

Then Israel will say see, we were such nice people to allow everyone to escape, but it was Egypt who caused the deaths.

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Well, don't worry. IDF will decimate Gaza and a shit ton of people are gonna die, Hamas included. Then in another 10 years we can look forward to another war once the remaining kids in Gaza get their radicalization and become military age.

By the way, Israel destroyed the USS Liberty and had operatives dancing in Jersey while the towers were collapsing in Manhattan, so at times it's hard to understand the difference between the two groups of tards.
Well don’t worry, let Hamas be. Destroy Israel, then every war will end and terrorist Muslims are going to end for good. Peace at last.

By the way, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas have never attack… oh, you may have been sarcastic too the entire time, sorry I didn’t get it lol

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Nothing in that tweet stream said that it would be unicorns and rainbows in the Middle East without the US and Israel. Nothing also said that they are the only reason for the current chaos there. But it should be pretty obvious to everyone that the US and Israel have played a major part in destabilizing the region over the past 75 years through their policies and actions.

Does this mean they can be placed on the same level as Hamas terrorists? Obviously not, and no one is arguing that.
and together with the USA they’ve destroyed the stability of the entire Middle East making enemies out of people that could have been avoided

I’m agreed with major part, but that was not state at all in the tweet I was commenting

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
https://reddit.com/r/worldnews/s/MsSKxEs9uG

The Arab world uses Palestinians as an excuse to call for the murder and eradication of Jews under the pretext of freeing Palestine and opposing Zionism, but won’t raise a finger to actually help them.
You know who else nobody wanted and got kicked out of everywhere they went

And you are right, leftists are retards

Jun 16, 2020
Just heard that the IDF blew up the main road in Gaza that leads to Egypt. So apparently, the escape route is gone, along with the supply route into Gaza.
I’m very concerned by Israel ignoring the suffering of normal civilians in a densely populated area. Blocking food, energy, gas and destroying both the dock as the main route is the perfect scenario for a tremendous amount of human suffering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)