Israeli-Palestinian conflict (79 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Whether you blame Israel, USA, Hamas, Iran, Qatar, Egypt or whatever the Palestinian civilians are treated worse than shit and their blood is cheap. They live under the worst possible conditions you'll find anywhere in the world. Nobody deserves what is happening to them and while the world changed after George Floyd died, worse happens to Palestinians and nobody who can do something will help. That is fact. It is a conflict that has become about politics, money, saving face, brinkmanship well before any religious beliefs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Why the fuck is US giving $4 billion a year of taxpayer money to Israel?
Better question is what are the % they take off our paycheck as "taxes"? We pay separate taxes for every single good and service (dmv, property, city services, schools, etc) so why the 15% or so off the paycheck? In truth the Lie-RS is a made up org.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Whether you blame Israel, USA, Hamas, Iran, Qatar, Egypt or whatever the Palestinian civilians are treated worse than shit and their blood is cheap. They live under the worst possible conditions you'll find anywhere in the world. Nobody deserves what is happening to them and while the world changed after George Floyd died, worse happens to Palestinians and nobody who can do something will help. That is fact. It is a conflict that has become about politics, money, saving face, brinkmanship well before any religious beliefs.
I have friends in ramallah, they live pretty normal lives. Gaza is under the yoke of hamas, a terrorist organization avowed on destroying israel and kicking out all the jews, from river to sea as they say. kind of a stupid stance when you are ridiculously outgunned until you realize it's their own people who pay the price. So hamas is not stupid just really callous.

Actually there's elections coming up for Palestinians, which kinda explains a lot of what's going on. And the irony of course is all these people all over the world supporting hamas actions will only allow it to have more influence in Palestinian politics, thus more misery for Palestinians.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I have friends in ramallah, they live pretty normal lives. Gaza is under the yoke of hamas, a terrorist organization avowed on destroying israel and kicking out all the jews, from river to sea as they say. kind of a stupid stance when you are ridiculously outgunned until you realize it's their own people who pay the price. So hamas is not stupid just really callous.

Actually there's elections coming up for Palestinians, which kinda explains a lot of what's going on. And the irony of course is all these people all over the world supporting hamas actions will only allow it to have more influence in Palestinian politics, thus more misery for Palestinians.
Actually about two weeks ago the PLO announced they are postponing the election to an unknown date. The last election was in 2006 I think.

The Fatah have two factions running and even combined they barley edge out Hamas. I'm afraid to say but if Hamas wins in the west bank things will get much worse for everyone involved.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I have Palestinian friends who are doctors and they say that its terrible. Regardless of who is instigating and fuelling the current chaos (there is more than just Israel and Hamas), the Palestinian people are full of sadness and hate towards Britain and the US, Egypt and Iran as well as Saudi America. The civilians have been let down by the world. My African friends tell me about how Boko Haram and opposing Christian groups are so merciless in their violence towards their people, how foreign bodies and UN are playing with their lives while different agendas are being pushed.

I don't really want to argue and debate about the culprits but something in the UK I noticed is that outsiders simply don't care. The BBC is being slammed for their poor coverage over Palestine so now all of a sudden Sky News is completely changing their stance and showing so many pro-Palestine stories. Its purely for ratings against the BBC, the narrative will change next week and back to normal. It has nothing to do with the casualties of war. Its just like how Ozil was buried after his China comments, Arsenal would rather endorse this genocide and take Chinese money - may their footballing decline take them to extinction.

The fact is that people don't care about other people regardless of religion or race or anything. It amazes me that people can switch off and turn a blind eye when kids die from bombing is fundamentally wrong right at the core of the soul. Even though George Floyd was murdered somehow through media people hate black people even more, think about that - people will celebrate his death now. Even if Israel were nuked tomorrow, there is no guarantee that counties neighbouring Palestine would not oppress them since none are helping them now when they need them the most.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I have Palestinian friends who are doctors and they say that its terrible. Regardless of who is instigating and fuelling the current chaos (there is more than just Israel and Hamas), the Palestinian people are full of sadness and hate towards Britain and the US, Egypt and Iran as well as Saudi America. The civilians have been let down by the world. My African friends tell me about how Boko Haram and opposing Christian groups are so merciless in their violence towards their people, how foreign bodies and UN are playing with their lives while different agendas are being pushed.

I don't really want to argue and debate about the culprits but something in the UK I noticed is that outsiders simply don't care. The BBC is being slammed for their poor coverage over Palestine so now all of a sudden Sky News is completely changing their stance and showing so many pro-Palestine stories. Its purely for ratings against the BBC, the narrative will change next week and back to normal. It has nothing to do with the casualties of war. Its just like how Ozil was buried after his China comments, Arsenal would rather endorse this genocide and take Chinese money - may their footballing decline take them to extinction.

The fact is that people don't care about other people regardless of religion or race or anything. It amazes me that people can switch off and turn a blind eye when kids die from bombing is fundamentally wrong right at the core of the soul. Even though George Floyd was murdered somehow through media people hate black people even more, think about that - people will celebrate his death now. Even if Israel were nuked tomorrow, there is no guarantee that counties neighbouring Palestine would not oppress them since none are helping them now when they need them the most.
Excellent post

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Is this for real? Re the funeral of the journalist Shireen Abu Akleh

Now I'm reading from the pro-Israeli side that the crowd stole the coffin and the police were trying to get it back. Lol...

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Interested in @Tomice thoughts (where you've been lately btw?)
Yeah was away, my grandma died, spent a week in hospital leading up to it and another week doing Shiva. all while juggling work, kinda crappy 2-3 weeks for me.

Anyway, on the funeral part it's completely appalling, no excuses there for the cops. Personally I'm ashamed, there is a lot of public criticism on how the police handled this.
They opened an investigative committee on it and hopefully someone will be held accountable but I'm not holding my breath, cops know how to protect cops.

On the death of the journalist, it's sad, but she wasn't killed in "cold blood" or deliberately, if she was killed by the Israeli army at all. But we already lost that narrative battle.

This all topic has been dominating the news this past few days, it was a hell of a month here even before that.

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yeah was away, my grandma died, spent a week in hospital leading up to it and another week doing Shiva. all while juggling work, kinda crappy 2-3 weeks for me.

Anyway, on the funeral part it's completely appalling, no excuses there for the cops. Personally I'm ashamed, there is a lot of public criticism on how the police handled this.
They opened an investigative committee on it and hopefully someone will be held accountable but I'm not holding my breath, cops know how to protect cops.

On the death of the journalist, it's sad, but she wasn't killed in "cold blood" or deliberately, if she was killed by the Israeli army at all. But we already lost that narrative battle.

This all topic has been dominating the news this past few days, it was a hell of a month here even before that.
Condolences, may she rest in peace.

Oct 17, 2005
No, fuck religion... The idiot mythologies are why this all even happened in the first place... Fuck Alexander the Great too because Hellenism was one of the reasons why those mythologies spread throughout the ancient near east and Mediterranean too...

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
But he had sex with boys and men, so he's safe.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not joking, the person thinking this is funny. Hold on, I'll at you.

- - - Updated - - -

@Tomice

Let's run some shit, bro.
I know you were'nt joking, the honest baiting was funny to me.

Anyway got 10 hours to burn, missed a connecting flight.

Israel isn't Aparthied, it's an occupier. Not same thing, nice shtick though, it's catchy.

- - - Updated - - -

And the poll was a great thouch btw, used it a few times to expose some pepole hypocracy who argue self determination to one side but deny the other

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)