Israeli-Palestinian conflict (15 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This doesn’t help conversation. It’s not all one sided like you and some on here believe. There is another view point no matter if you like it or not. Mocking me won’t change that
Whats the point of debating with you? You quote a page from some book or blog thats obviously not peer reviewed and when contested you dodge the arguments like Depp dodging bats in Fear and Loathing.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Beats me

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Would be surprised if theyre mentioned
Wait a sec. So the words of god doesn't mention every tribe, people, etc. of the earth? Only the tribes and people known to the people claiming this to be the words of god?

I'm sorry. Wasn't the Bible peer-reviewed prior to publication?

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer Herodotus. Told much better stories.
Heretic.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I won't respond to the whole post since I've given you my thought on that subject already few pages back and it's addressed to Deneb anyway. I will just that you can absolutely separate Hamas from the people and one must do so in order to understand the current issue.

I call it being aware, as much as you want to suggest I know the palestinians better than you ever will. I live with them, worked with them and I've spent three years in Gaza and saw first hand how they live and what troubles them.

I see them as adult, not once suggested otherwise. However one can't possibly ignore how those living conditions and poverty, being shut out from the world all while being oppressed under a fanatical regime affect the ability to make rational and independent choices. They are just humans and all humans will behave the same under those conditions, it has nothing to do with them being arab/muslim/palestinians whatever.
You don't see them as adults who have the capacity to choose for themselves. If you did, you wouldn't be able to separate them from Hamas. I understand why one would want to make that distinction though. Nobody buys calling a people a bunch of savage bloodthristy terrorists, so it's easier to target a small group (i.e., Hamas), claim that THEY are responsible for the grim situation there, and frame dead people as unfortunate collateral damage. I'm not saying you make the distinction for that purpose, but your government does and that works.

Have you ever seen what the Hamas "educational" tv programs for kids look like? Broken down, mostly poorly educated people, some even brainwashed who see no hope for the future do irrational things and are easier to control and exploit. Then let me rephrase just for the sake of it , they are doing it out of free will, but only in the frame of options that are made available to them by Hamas. Better now?
Nope, not better now. I don't even understand how you can be so sure about what drives and motivates other people to make certain decisions. Maybe you are brainwashed by the Israeli propaganda to believe that? How is that less likely than your thesis?

Also I fail to see what's hypocritical exactly and I don't pretend to be upset, I'm not at all upset. I'm saddened. I went to visit my parents two days ago and I saw my mom crying in front of the T.V to a piece about the living conditions in Gaza. vast majority of Israelis don't take pleasure from seeing those images and aren't happy about any of it, I won't pretend to be anything I'm not for the sake of people on an internet forum I will probably never meet, and that you can take to the bank. If it's not an honest conversation what are we doing?.
Ever since the beginning of the protests, the point I've been making here is that there is one group to blame, and that's the one that kills. You cannot blame Hamas/people and be upset about the lost lives, because they got what they deserved after all, fully aware of the consequences of their actions. Since when is the death of a person who intends to harm other people and is shot by the police upsetting us? I don't get it.

You completly ducked the quastion I see
I 100% meant it. Stop killing the people.

As an Iranian, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has been a relevant topic throughout my adult life. My hatred for the ruling regime in Iran has made it difficult for me to sympathize with and find reason in anything they are supporting and promoting. Also, those who know me know that I'm not a person seeing the world as extreme black vs extreme white. But among all the issues that I have an opinion on, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has become the most binary one during all these years. I understand that what's going there is a result of one group having completely outpowered the other, but this power imbalance has inevitably led to clearly defined (for me) rights and wrongs in this conflict.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wait a sec. So the words of god doesn't mention every tribe, people, etc. of the earth? Only the tribes and people known to the people claiming this to be the words of god?

I'm sorry. Wasn't the Bible peer-reviewed prior to publication?

- - - Updated - - -

Heretic.
I already feel trapped within my burning tomb. :weee:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You don't see them as adults who have the capacity to choose for themselves. If you did, you wouldn't be able to separate them from Hamas. I understand why one would want to make that distinction though. Nobody buys calling a people a bunch of savage bloodthristy terrorists, so it's easier to target a small group (i.e., Hamas), claim that THEY are responsible for the grim situation there, and frame dead people as unfortunate collateral damage. I'm not saying you make the distinction for that purpose, but your government does and that works.

Nope, not better now. I don't even understand how you can be so sure about what drives and motivates other people to make certain decisions. Maybe you are brainwashed by the Israeli propaganda to believe that? How is that less likely than your thesis?

Ever since the beginning of the protests, the point I've been making here is that there is one group to blame, and that's the one that kills. You cannot blame Hamas/people and be upset about the lost lives, because they got what they deserved after all, fully aware of the consequences of their actions. Since when is the death of a person who intends to harm other people and is shot by the police upsetting us? I don't get it.

I 100% meant it. Stop killing the people.

As an Iranian, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has been a relevant topic throughout my adult life. My hatred for the ruling regime in Iran has made it difficult for me to sympathize with and find reason in anything they are supporting and promoting. Also, those who know me know that I'm not a person seeing the world as extreme black vs extreme white. But among all the issues that I have an opinion on, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has become the most binary one during all these years. I understand that what's going there is a result of one group having completely outpowered the other, but this power imbalance has inevitably led to clearly defined (for me) rights and wrongs in this conflict.
Very good post.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Way to dumb down the conversation
As I said, that's as simple as the entire matter is, and Israeli's are terrified of people learning about the simplicity of the matter because it means they have zero moral leg to stand on and everything else is just noise. Israel is an occupying European force - just look at all the Israeli leaders, their ancestry comes from various parts of the former Russian empire, Poland, other parts of Europe etc.
Netenyahu's ancestory is Polish-Russian. Ben Gurion was Polish. But oh, apparently, some of their ancestors lived in Palestine 2000 years ago, so they have some sort of right to come in and kill everyone, even though most Russian Jews are actually Askhenazi, not ethnically Hebrew, rather, Jewish converts. Even if we give them the 2000 year old story, if I remember correctly David defeated Goliath the Palestinian, so even the Hebrews are outsiders?

All the other crap Israelis throw out there, like terrorism, is just noise to legitimise themselves. Just like Apartheid, their farcical state will eventually fall in a heap. It's not a sustainable model and never will be.
A lot of needless innocent blood will be shed before then of course.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
As I said, that's as simple as the entire matter is, and Israeli's are terrified of people learning about the simplicity of the matter because it means they have zero moral leg to stand on and everything else is just noise. Israel is an occupying European force - just look at all the Israeli leaders, their ancestry comes from various parts of the former Russian empire, Poland, other parts of Europe etc.
Netenyahu's ancestory is Polish-Russian. Ben Gurion was Polish. But oh, apparently, some of their ancestors lived in Palestine 2000 years ago, so they have some sort of right to come in and kill everyone, even though most Russian Jews are actually Askhenazi, not ethnically Hebrew, rather, Jewish converts. Even if we give them the 2000 year old story, if I remember correctly David defeated Goliath the Palestinian, so even the Hebrews are outsiders?

All the other crap Israelis throw out there, like terrorism, is just noise to legitimise themselves. Just like Apartheid, their farcical state will eventually fall in a heap. It's not a sustainable model and never will be.
A lot of needless innocent blood will be shed before then of course.
So much occupying that they plenty of times offered the Palestinians their land

But but but its always those fucking Israelis faulth!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)