Israeli-Palestinian conflict (14 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 29, 2006
Not to mention that my country is doing pretty good considering, better then Bulgaria that's for sure

I didn't justify the bombing btw, I explained what was the reason for it as opposed to what you claimed, dishonestly again. To justify it i would need to know the military intelligence behind the strike and I don't, I don't have any reason to doubt the Israeli army decision as of yet.

Anyway from your insistence to keep using derogatory terms regarding jews I got a clear picture of who I'm "debating" with, if it wasn't clear before. I wish you the best of luck, we are going a bit off-topic
Here we go again - honesty and emotions. You do know the Bulgarians, risked their lives and opposed their coalition partners to prevent jews (the derogatory term, you suggest I am using? ) from being deported to a working camp. So when Israelis, or 'kikes' as the world knows them too, do the same honor ever to anyone - well you people can be half as proud as I am. Until then, I suggest you show more respect towards the better of you.

'Doing better', while you are enacting genocide is something only one of 'you' can say. Really. Perhaps we'd all be going better if we acted like that towards you people?

You didn't justify the bombing, but you didn't condemn it either! How about someone bombs your city? 'Its better we leave it in the hands of the genocidal Zionists army.' :lol: Bombing Brits, Americans, Arabs ... anyone really - friend and foe alike. How about you wake up? How many times have Israel been bombed by Syria? Would it be justifiable for them, because you are hosting US personnel?

Regarding the 'derogatory' terms - please enlighten me. What was it that I said and offended you? One thing you are right about 'debating'. You aren't debating anyone here it seems.

BTW thanks for the stream of compliments. Being called dishonest by some, sounds like being called a cheater by the devil.:juventus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Here we go again - honesty and emotions. You do know the Bulgarians, risked their lives and opposed their coalition partners to prevent jews (the derogatory term, you suggest I am using? ) from being deported to a working camp. So when Israelis, or 'kikes' as the world knows them too, do the same honor ever to anyone - well you people can be half as proud as I am. Until then, I suggest you show more respect towards the better of you.

'Doing better', while you are enacting genocide is something only one of 'you' can say. Really. Perhaps we'd all be going better if we acted like that towards you people?

You didn't justify the bombing, but you didn't condemn it either! How about someone bombs your city? 'Its better we leave it in the hands of the genocidal Zionists army.' :lol: Bombing Brits, Americans, Arabs ... anyone really - friend and foe alike. How about you wake up? How many times have Israel been bombed by Syria? Would it be justifiable for them, because you are hosting US personnel?

Regarding the 'derogatory' terms - please enlighten me. What was it that I said and offended you? One thing you are right about 'debating'. You aren't debating anyone here it seems.

BTW thanks for the stream of compliments. Being called dishonest by some, sounds like being called a cheater by the devil.:juventus:
You used Jew-muppet,Shekel-loving and some others, now kikes as well, you also alluded to some of the most pseudo-intellectual jew conspiracy theories known to man such as immigration. It's not about me being offended at all, i'm not even slightly offended by them, but they are clearly showing the problem that you suffer from, which renders much of the debate mute and therefore the reason I didn't want to continue this discussion with you.

The Bulgarian nation has my thanks, a great, peaceful coalition you guys had there! I salute you for not sending your own citizens to death (i'm quarter bulgarian btw),a great honor indeed. You guys did however sent 15,000 jews from bulgarian occupied macedonia and greece to their death though, unlike the Italians who refused to do so even in their occupied, foreign territories.. But hey at least you got reimbursed by the nazies for the deportaion expanses (true story :lol:), I guess Bulgariens love their shekels as well.

And then you went straight back to being dishonest, twice.

First we are not enacting "genocide", although you might just be confused what the terms mean. You could have easily used ethnic-cleansing instead you see, and it would have some merit, but of course you choose being dishonest, again.

Your second time, we didn't bomb a city but an isolated military facility of an enemy country, important distinction that you don't care to make it seems. And if I couldn't justify it how could I condemn it? use your logic bud. Anyway Israel has been bombed and attacked by syria before, just like Israel attacked and bombed Syria, that's what enemies do in case you missed that.
There is no "justifying" anything here, what are you 5? if Syria was capable of bombing Israel it would do it in a heartbeat, so we should sit still and take the chance the Iran might do it for them some day? Do you even know what's going on over there? it's barely a country anymore, Russian, Turks, American, Iranian, Hezbollah all fighting for their own agenda but we should stay quiet in our corner and just pray the region doesn't come down on us, right.

Maybe We should all pack and move back to where our grandparents came from? I'm sure I will have a blast in Bulgaria surrounded by your likes, my other option is Yemen but they aren't doing that great either

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
If you look at that tweet on face value there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, the problem is with your choice on interpretation. The tweet does not say they can't protest as much as they want but if you don't want to get shot you keep a reasonable distance from and don't try and breach a border of another (hostile) country, just common sense and should go without saying really. I don't see a problem with that and it should be clear to anyone peacefully protesting. Let's not forget that Israel has a right to defend its borders like any other sovereign country, there is no point in pretending that this was a purely peaceful protest being led by a terror organization (the Irony).

Not all deaths that occurred were just, there was definitely significant collateral damage that could and should have been avoided. I think we handled it poorly, the use of live ammunition was retarded in some cases. We played right into the hands of Hamas who's main currency is dead palestinians.
And what in the world have they been able to buy with such worthless currency? What goals have they achieved? Who gives a shit about that currency?

From using children as human shields to capitalizing on dead Palestinians, Israel has used each and every disgusting means to shift the blame onto the Palestinians. That's why the tweet I posted is absolutely wrong. What Israel does can never be wrong, there's never an ill intent, it's "collateral damage" at most.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
And what in the world have they been able to buy with such worthless currency? What goals have they achieved? Who gives a shit about that currency?

From using children as human shields to capitalizing on dead Palestinians, Israel has used each and every disgusting means to shift the blame onto the Palestinians. That's why the tweet I posted is absolutely wrong. What Israel does can never be wrong, there's never an ill intent, it's "collateral damage" at most.
Absolutely nothing. The way I see it is that Hamas is a business, they have no hope to achieve their actual goals and are well aware of that, however they are living of donations from some muslim countries whose aim is to put as much as international pressure as possible on Israel, they have almost no other income.
The best way for Hamas to achieve that and "earn" their pay is by dead civilians and thus feeding the western media and the UN. Hamas leadership is living a well off life, siphoning money, while palestinians suffer (not absolving Israel of course).

I do believe they started with true intention of liberating palestine and faith in their cause but I think power corrupted them, along with the realization of no hope for success, to the point where they are resorting to a cynical use of palestiniens lives. The population in Gaza is also turning against them, I think they know they are on borrowed time so they are basically in panic mode.

This is the logic that leads me to believe Hamas has everything to gain from dead palestinians, as opposed to the live ones which they have no interest in, otherwise I can't find a logical explanation to their behaviour since coming into power in gaza while doing absolutely zero effort to improve daily life in the strip.

Also it's been established by both the UN and UNRWA that Hamas did use human shields and stored and fired rockets from schools and hospitals, there are quite a lot of sources collaborating that and I can provide them if you so wish. Of course It's not to say that Israel doesn't shift blame, but not always unjustly.

Again, I can understand the claim that Israel shifts blame, and it does so on many occasions when it's at fault unfortunately, but I still don't agree that it correlate to that tweet. I truly believe that if it was a peaceful protest, at a safe distance from the border there wouldn't have been palestinians casualties or as many at least (there is always an asshole, some of them get enlisted as well), in no way, shape or form it serves Israeli interests. I don't expect for you to take my word on that, and that's fine, but I truly believe that and you can make of it whatever you will.

Some of the people killed were in fact Hamas militants, some armed, some try to breach the border. Not all of them of course, not even most I might conceded but that is exactly what collateral damage is.

Thank you for bringing us back to topic btw :)

- - - Updated - - -

I also wanted to add that I don't agree with the assertion that Israel is never to blame, it's quite the opposite if anything. Israel has been condemned and has more resolutions brought against it by the UN than all other 192 countries combined.

- - - Updated - - -

Which is also kind of amusing if I might add

Apr 29, 2006
You used Jew-muppet,Shekel-loving and some others, now kikes as well, you also alluded to some of the most pseudo-intellectual jew conspiracy theories known to man such as immigration. It's not about me being offended at all, i'm not even slightly offended by them, but they are clearly showing the problem that you suffer from, which renders much of the debate mute and therefore the reason I didn't want to continue this discussion with you.

The Bulgarian nation has my thanks, a great, peaceful coalition you guys had there! I salute you for not sending your own citizens to death (i'm quarter bulgarian btw),a great honor indeed. You guys did however sent 15,000 jews from bulgarian occupied macedonia and greece to their death though, unlike the Italians who refused to do so even in their occupied, foreign territories.. But hey at least you got reimbursed by the nazies for the deportaion expanses (true story :lol:), I guess Bulgariens love their shekels as well.

And then you went straight back to being dishonest, twice.

First we are not enacting "genocide", although you might just be confused what the terms mean. You could have easily used ethnic-cleansing instead you see, and it would have some merit, but of course you choose being dishonest, again.

Your second time, we didn't bomb a city but an isolated military facility of an enemy country, important distinction that you don't care to make it seems. And if I couldn't justify it how could I condemn it? use your logic bud. Anyway Israel has been bombed and attacked by syria before, just like Israel attacked and bombed Syria, that's what enemies do in case you missed that.
There is no "justifying" anything here, what are you 5? if Syria was capable of bombing Israel it would do it in a heartbeat, so we should sit still and take the chance the Iran might do it for them some day? Do you even know what's going on over there? it's barely a country anymore, Russian, Turks, American, Iranian, Hezbollah all fighting for their own agenda but we should stay quiet in our corner and just pray the region doesn't come down on us, right.

Maybe We should all pack and move back to where our grandparents came from? I'm sure I will have a blast in Bulgaria surrounded by your likes, my other option is Yemen but they aren't doing that great either
So 'shekel-loving' is an offence? And I said you are being called kikes all over the world, but I used it after you claimed being offended. Nothing new for your people, though - being offended. There are no pseudo-intellectual jew conspiracies, there are pseudo-intellectual jews and pseudo-intellectual lies they produce.

A great coalition indeed. That saved some people from getting to the WORK CAMP. "WORK will set you FREE". You missed the point where you have never done this for anyone.Why compare Bulgarians and Italians - compare the long nosed ones. Oh yeah - they are terrorists who think bombing another country is justified. Just like you.

You are never dishonest btw - you believe the lies you are saying. What that says about you is enough. (A Fanatic, a true one!)

You bombed 'an isolated military facility' are you a complete moron or just partly? Its a sovereign country - jews are neither invited, nor wanted. Israel is kikes country - always lies about it being attacked and always denial of their involvement. Man you are sponsoring terrorism and you are allies with Saudi Arabia - what more could be said about kikes land? 'Iran do it for them' is a Pinocchio lie.

If 'x' was capable of harming Israhell - he would do so. Another KIKES fairy tail. Like the 6 billions (I bet you lost minimum 20 uncles too), like when the Germans were using 'ethnic-cleansing', but your nation still builds museums for genocide. Lamps, shades and lies. There are a few in every country - just to sell us the whole thing. Anna Frank, anyone?

No you will not have a blast in Bulgaria. We dislike liars. I am sorry. And we saw your official representative - condemning us for not doing more for the jews. Not mentioning if they ever did anything for us. Perhaps if we've done less we all will be better? But ungratefulness is a quality you have not gotten from your Yemeni or Bulgarian side. Also no one was sent to their death - he was sent working. Huge difference. And since you are NOT officially at war with Syria and people die there nonetheless, you shouldn't complain if World Jews are in war with Germany and some of them are dead. But you do and ask for compensations. And that is why I am :lol: at your serious delusions about history and your own people.

Either way let's make a list of all the countries that ever threw you out. Perhaps they are all NAZIS? I'll start with Babylon and Egypt. You can add a few more by yourself since that was only BC and ask yourself the question - is every other nation in the world 'unfair' or was it us?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
So 'shekel-loving' is an offence? And I said you are being called kikes all over the world, but I used it after you claimed being offended. Nothing new for your people, though - being offended. There are no pseudo-intellectual jew conspiracies, there are pseudo-intellectual jews and pseudo-intellectual lies they produce.

A great coalition indeed. That saved some people from getting to the WORK CAMP. "WORK will set you FREE". You missed the point where you have never done this for anyone.Why compare Bulgarians and Italians - compare the long nosed ones. Oh yeah - they are terrorists who think bombing another country is justified. Just like you.

You are never dishonest btw - you believe the lies you are saying. What that says about you is enough. (A Fanatic, a true one!)

You bombed 'an isolated military facility' are you a complete moron or just partly? Its a sovereign country - jews are neither invited, nor wanted. Israel is kikes country - always lies about it being attacked and always denial of their involvement. Man you are sponsoring terrorism and you are allies with Saudi Arabia - what more could be said about kikes land? 'Iran do it for them' is a Pinocchio lie.

If 'x' was capable of harming Israhell - he would do so. Another KIKES fairy tail. Like the 6 billions (I bet you lost minimum 20 uncles too), like when the Germans were using 'ethnic-cleansing', but your nation still builds museums for genocide. Lamps, shades and lies. There are a few in every country - just to sell us the whole thing. Anna Frank, anyone?

No you will not have a blast in Bulgaria. We dislike liars. I am sorry. And we saw your official representative - condemning us for not doing more for the jews. Not mentioning if they ever did anything for us. Perhaps if we've done less we all will be better? But ungratefulness is a quality you have not gotten from your Yemeni or Bulgarian side. Also no one was sent to their death - he was sent working. Huge difference. And since you are NOT officially at war with Syria and people die there nonetheless, you shouldn't complain if World Jews are in war with Germany and some of them are dead. But you do and ask for compensations. And that is why I am :lol: at your serious delusions about history and your own people.

Either way let's make a list of all the countries that ever threw you out. Perhaps they are all NAZIS? I'll start with Babylon and Egypt. You can add a few more by yourself since that was only BC and ask yourself the question - is every other nation in the world 'unfair' or was it us?
When we started I wasn't sure I will get there but here we are, THANK YOU. you made my day :lol:

Apr 29, 2006
When we started I wasn't sure I will get there but here we are, THANK YOU. you made my day :lol:
Twice to you, sir. I was sure we will get there - another day, another joke. ;)

Don't be so offended though, live life freely and without fear. Like a Palestinian. :lol:

PP: What about that list of 'the worst countries'? So far only BC, but we have two contestants - surely you can add at least 5 more?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Twice to you, sir. I was sure we will get there - another day, another joke. ;)

Don't be so offended though, live life freely and without fear. Like a Palestinian. :lol:

PP: What about that list of 'the worst countries'? So far only BC, but we have two contestants - surely you can add at least 5 more?
Well you started the list pretty badly since babylon actually took the jews from Israel to Babylon, history on the egyptiens isn't clear, but we supposedly escaped so it means that someone actually wanted to keep us :D. But I kinda got used to you missing out on every fact possible

Apr 29, 2006
Well you started the list pretty badly since babylon actually took the jews from Israel to Babylon, history on the egyptiens isn't clear, but we supposedly escaped so it means that someone actually wanted to keep us :D. But I kinda got used to you missing out on every fact possible
1001 nights of Scheherazade 'Facts'. You were escaping at a certain point from everywhere. ;) Its a good note - history is 'never' clear, until some bad guys start for no reason whatsoever to hate on the 'chosen people'. Probably for their sanctimony... Thats the part we 'know for sure' about. :)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
1001 nights of Scheherazade 'Facts'. You were escaping at a certain point from everywhere. ;) Its a good note - history is 'never' clear, until some bad guys start for no reason whatsoever to hate on the 'chosen people'. Probably for their sanctimony... Thats the part we 'know for sure' about. :)
Well we are 'chosen people' by the some in society to dump all their guilt and failings as individuals and as a society on, as long those are around the jew will always be there to take the blame, that's our burden to carry I guess. Anti-semitism is an irrational passion that looks for "facts" to validate itself rather than a rational conclusion derived from facts. The fact that for four long posts you couldn't bring yourselves to present one,single(!) fact or a reasonable argument shows how you are emotionally,passionately involved and any kind of analytical ability or logic goes out the window.

Since 2000 years Jew were the constant in society throughout that could play that role without nations resorting to turn on themselves and own up to their mistakes and shortcoming. In the absence of external threat who could have done it better than the jews? you can also see that throughout history almost every country that turned on it's jews suffered regression or a collapse to extant.

There is never a logical line one can draw between the facts and the conclusion that the jews are the cause, it will always come down to rationalizing an irrational passion. Is it really that hard to believe that troubled societies will turn on the weak, the "outsider" from within ? and who could have been easier than a jew? the "jews control the media or the banks" conspiracy as an example is used as an excuse for people to justify and rid themselves of the guilt involved in persecuting a weak minority, while in truth jewish influence on the media and banks came as a result of anti-semitism not the other way around, there is no denying that jew-hatred preceded jewish "control" in media and banks in this case, or any other type of influence for that matter.

Again, anti-semitism is a irrational passion and therefore no amount of logical or factual debate will work. I can see the appeal and unifying feeling being an anti-semite brings, it allows one to escape responsibility of himself. It's also funny cause I think at the same time you might actually even really feel proud that your country saved its own citizens from death even though you despise them.

That's it from me on this "subject". I accept It will never be possible for me to sway your mind way way or another, and that's fine, some people like licking armpits some hate jews, just wish more people were into armpits.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well we are 'chosen people' by the some in society to dump all their guilt and failings as individuals and as a society on, as long those are around the jew will always be there to take the blame, that's our burden to carry I guess. Anti-semitism is an irrational passion that looks for "facts" to validate itself rather than a rational conclusion derived from facts. The fact that for four long posts you couldn't bring yourselves to present one,single(!) fact or a reasonable argument shows how you are emotionally,passionately involved and any kind of analytical ability or logic goes out the window.

Since 2000 years Jew were the only constant in society throughout that could play that role without nations resorting to turn on themselves and own up to their mistakes and shortcoming. In the absence of external threat who could have done it better than the jews?

There is never a logical line one can draw between the facts and the conclusion that the jews are the cause, it will always come down to rationalizing an irrational passion. Is it really that hard to believe that societies will prey on the weak, the outsider from within, when need arise? and who could have been easier than a jew? the "jews control the media or the banks" conspiracy as an example is used as an excuse for people to justify and rid themselves of the guilt involved in persecuting a weak minority, while in truth jewish influence on the media and banks came as a result of anti-semitism not the other way around, there is no denying that jew-hatred preceded jewish "control" in media and banks in this case, or any other influance for that matter.

Again, anti-semitism is a irrational passion and therefore no amount of logical or factual debate will work. I don't blame you by the way, I can see the appeal and unifying feeling being an anti-semite brings, it allows one to escape responsibility of himself on some level and we all need that from time to time. It's also funny cause I think at the same time you might actually even really feel proud that your country saved its own citizens from death even though you despise them, I guess it's another hilarious way of showing how people mind works.

That's it from me on this "subject". I accept It will never be possible for me to sway your mind way way or another, and that's fine, some people like licking armpits some hate jews, just wish more people were into armpits.
I am not antisemitic, but this comment sure does make it appealing.

Apr 29, 2006
Well we are the 'chosen people' by some...
I will stop you there, sir. I personally couldn't care less who you are, but who you think you are is an interesting topic. Now that society you are looking for is your own priests and religion, perhaps? I am sure, you personally have never read it or heard anything about it...

Regarding the oppressed and downtrodden. Bulgarians, for example, have a long history too. Bloody and not very successful as one can deduct from the map. We have been ruled by Romans, Byzantines, Turks and some say Russians, but we call them Communists ;) .Now we have EU, want one too? I have never heard us complain or ask for anything really on a national basis - bad luck or bad judgement. Neither did I see any worries in your 'brotherly' eyes.

AS for the banks, tv stations of hollywood - its not irrational when the jerusalem post was braggin about it, but we will call them a propaganda machine and believe you it is not.

I never knew a person into licking armpits, but well - one lives and one learns.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I will stop you there, sir. I personally couldn't care less who you are, but who you think you are is an interesting topic. Now that society you are looking for is your own priests and religion, perhaps? I am sure, you personally have never read it or heard anything about it...

Regarding the oppressed and downtrodden. Bulgarians, for example, have a long history too. Bloody and not very successful as one can deduct from the map. We have been ruled by Romans, Byzantines, Turks and some say Russians, but we call them Communists ;) .Now we have EU, want one too? I have never heard us complain or ask for anything really on a national basis - bad luck or bad judgement. Neither did I see any worries in your 'brotherly' eyes.

AS for the banks, tv stations of hollywood - its not irrational when the jerusalem post was braggin about it, but we will call them a propaganda machine and believe you it is not.

I never knew a person into licking armpits, but well - one lives and one learns.
What don't you tell me who I think I am? I'm not sure I get your meaning or why would you care. We didn't choose to be called 'chosen people', it was written in a book, its a matter of personal faith and I fail to see how it can possibly effect you or anyone else, it's funny that non-jew car about this much more than jews themselves. if I had the choice between being 'chosen' or not I would choose the later each and every time, Im a guy who happens to be a jew just like you happen to be white and Bulgarian, nothing more. What is the difference between us and muslims who think their Quran is the final and binding word of god or christians? every religion claims to be superior than all others otherwise it has no right to exist according to its own internal logic (monotheistic ones at least). Religion is an excuse, there is nothing mystical or sinister in judaism, it's a fucking religion like all else, with good and bad and worse sides depending on who interprets it.

I have no problem with Bulgaria, I will admit I was mostly trolling, with that said I don't understand the compersion you are making. Anyway there is no shame in asking or complaining as you put it, every little thing help however you can get it. Maybe if you asked for more you would have achieved more? just a thought. Everything we get is earned, one way or another, there are no gifts.

Jerusalem post is one of the worst places to get an opinion from btw, it's a trolling heaven and I can't comment if you won't provide a source. Anyway it is a source of pride, if Bulgarian owned banks and media I'm sure they would have been proud as well.
Jews were victims of propaganda and blood libel for a milenia, I already explained to you the jewish prominence in the media was a result of a need to counter that and change the narrative, not to mention jews were 99% literate while europeans were round 20% for centuries. You make it sound like a bad thing but we earned that as well, we had no choice. prominence in banking happened cause cristianes didn't want to handle loans because of religion so they used the jews, now when it's convenient you turn the table on us for that as well. Again like it's anything to be ashamed of

I have said I will stop engaging you cause nothing will ever come out of it and frankly you're not providing any fresh perspective or idea I haven't heard a million times before, just the same old tired confusion. I guess holocaust memorial day which is starting tonight got me in the mood for reflection so I couldn't let go, but I had enough, sorry for derailing the topic.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)