Israeli-Palestinian conflict (27 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Because he has been resisting those aliens who came to take his land and to kill his people
Another islamofascist. 38 vs 33 people voted Hamas is not a terrorist organisation. I never knew Italian football was so popular among the jihadists. Maybe after Qatar, FIFA should give the next WC to ISIS.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Another islamofascist. 38 vs 33 people voted Hamas is not a terrorist organisation. I never knew Italian football was so popular among the jihadists. Maybe after Qatar, FIFA should give the next WC to ISIS.
Australia and the United Kingdom have designated the military wing of Hamas, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, as a terrorist organization. The organization is banned in Jordan. It is not regarded as a terrorist organization by Iran, Russia, Norway, Switzerland, Brazil, Turkey, China, and Qatar.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its actually funny seeing this fact as Hamas publicly called for Palestinians and Muslims who live in Israel to kill civilians... If calling to kill civilians isnt a terrorist act what is?!

Anyway this thread seems helpless at times as it seems like a place for Arab Juventinos and other who is being blind by the media to meet and bash Israel

Im someone who is really against war and if possible I would delete all nationalities and religions so people would stop being irrational and just live in peace.
In the past someone put a caricature of Mohamad with bombs on his head - a Muslim member said its offensive and asked it to be taken off - When I stand by the Muslim guy side saying we shouldnt look to offend people the guy took it off and put some Rabai shit (If I remember it was a picture of a jewish Rabai or something) I didnt care much about it...
The funny thing about it is that the Muslim guy - Not only did he not thank me (I wasnt looking for thanks anyway) he was bashing me saying I must be cracking up from this picture.. why?! because I live in Israel I must be incensitive for non Jewish persons (what a twisted way of thinking)...

Today I asked something about streaming while one member gave his relevant answer another member chose to swear at me just because he got to his knowledge that I live in Israel...
Yes I live in Israel - No I didnt kill anyone nor I want anyone to be killed especially not civilians! In his mind I live in Israel - "I heard on the media that Israel did this and this... so if he lives in Israel and Israel did this he was probably in charge"
I dont think he really thought I was in charge but I just wanted to show his twisted way of thinking...
The funny part was his signature that said no to racism - I guess he doesnt really know what racism means...
Anyway I`m not going to say fuck you to him and I dont wish him anything bad - The other way around I wish him to sober up and understand he was wrong with his racist attitude

Hope someday things will be better in this world but for now lets make things better on this forum

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Its actually funny seeing this fact as Hamas publicly called for Palestinians and Muslims who live in Israel to kill civilians... If calling to kill civilians isnt a terrorist act what is?!

Anyway this thread seems helpless at times as it seems like a place for Arab Juventinos and other who is being blind by the media to meet and bash Israel

Im someone who is really against war and if possible I would delete all nationalities and religions so people would stop being irrational and just live in peace.
In the past someone put a caricature of Mohamad with bombs on his head - a Muslim member said its offensive and asked it to be taken off - When I stand by the Muslim guy side saying we shouldnt look to offend people the guy took it off and put some Rabai shit (If I remember it was a picture of a jewish Rabai or something) I didnt care much about it...
The funny thing about it is that the Muslim guy - Not only did he not thank me (I wasnt looking for thanks anyway) he was bashing me saying I must be cracking up from this picture.. why?! because I live in Israel I must be incensitive for non Jewish persons (what a twisted way of thinking)...

Today I asked something about streaming while one member gave his relevant answer another member chose to swear at me just because he got to his knowledge that I live in Israel...
Yes I live in Israel - No I didnt kill anyone nor I want anyone to be killed especially not civilians! In his mind I live in Israel - "I heard on the media that Israel did this and this... so if he lives in Israel and Israel did this he was probably in charge"
I dont think he really thought I was in charge but I just wanted to show his twisted way of thinking...
The funny part was his signature that said no to racism - I guess he doesnt really know what racism means...
Anyway I`m not going to say fuck you to him and I dont wish him anything bad - The other way around I wish him to sober up and understand he was wrong with his racist attitude

Hope someday things will be better in this world but for now lets make things better on this forum
That behavior is not accepted on this forum and is and will always be punished.

Edit:
Bombardier is just messing around. Also, all countries get called out on here, it would also help if ones country doesn't flout international law and UN resolutions

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Hamas was just a marginal terrorist organisation that nobody was supporting much in Palestina, a few decades ago.

However, Isreal continiously moving their borders and genocide in plain sight for the most silly of reasons of palestin's, and total disregard of any agreements and regulations they've had like for example everything Ghaza related, brought it to such an incredible terror and trauma that palestina people actually started to vote hama. It has become that bad.

But its okay. allmost a century ago Hitler did horrible things to jewish people, so europe (apparently, we are all nazi germany) cant say anything, and they got the right to do whatever they want.
When i was a scholar i remember the many, many times when Arafat was pleeing wherever he can about the dreadfull situation in palestina, but despite all the murdering, he still tried to find a diplomatic solution. They tried everything, and we didnt listen. And they ended up with disbelieve in justice, and backed hamas instead.

Geee, I wonder why every non-islamofobic person is disgusted by Israel. I wonder why every sane person is cynical about them, and feeling bad for palestina.
Oh, its it politicians fault ? Last time i checked, Israel claimed to be a democracy, so you voted them.

That behavior is not accepted on this forum and is and will always be punished.

Edit:
Bombardier is just messing around. Also, all countries hey called out on here, it would also help if ones countries doesn't flout international law and UN resolutions
Every single country in the world knows law and resolutions do not apply to Israel. They dont give a shit. Last time the foreign minister of the US visited, they just plain told him to fuck off cause they'll do as they please

And the worst thing ? We all fucking sit there and do nothing. How pathetic is this.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
@Zach I'm really glad you deleted that microbiology part, that statement was literally coming straight from Himmler.

First of all, a lot of what the Israeli government is doing in the Gaza strip and other Palestinian territories is straight up appalling, and the settlement policy is a huge, huge mistake in my opinion.

But one of the worst both effects and consequences of a situation such as this one is the collectivization of blame, lumping together all individuals of one of the groups involved as one big collective, and holding each and every one individual responsible for the actions of the group. It's understandable, but it's extremely damaging, no matter whether we're talking about the black/police conflict in the US, Islamophobia in Europe, or the Israel/Palestine conflict. And that's exactly what's happening here. There is a huge amount of people in Israel hating Netanyahu, and there is a huge amount of Palestinians hating Hamas. Let's not forget that, because otherwise the fronts are only going to end up even more irreconcilable.

Don't know much about Orgut, and I might be wrong, but this is pretty much what I feel like is happening here right now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zach I'm really glad you deleted that microbiology part, that statement was literally coming straight from Himmler.

First of all, a lot of what the Israeli government is doing in the Gaza strip and other Palestinian territories is straight up appalling, and the settlement policy is a huge, huge mistake in my opinion.

But one of the worst both effects and consequences of a situation such as this one is the collectivization of blame, lumping together all individuals of one of the groups involved as one big collective, and holding each and every one individual responsible for the actions of the group. It's understandable, but it's extremely damaging, no matter whether we're talking about the black/police conflict in the US, Islamophobia in Europe, or the Israel/Palestine conflict. And that's exactly what's happening here. There is a huge amount of people in Israel hating Netanyahu, and there is a huge amount of Palestinians hating Hamas. Let's not forget that, because otherwise the fronts are only going to end up even more irreconcilable.

Don't know much about Orgut, and I might be wrong, but this is pretty much what I feel like is happening here right now.
I've been following this stuff since before 2000 when i was still in mid school( between 12 and 18). "Both sides" is a recent thing

Israel has replaced the border several times in their favor, world did nothing
They disobey law and resolution, and fend off anyone who dares to question it, world does nothing
Long before Hamas was remotely more then shitty the fuck with some fuses, Palestina tried and tried to find diplomatic ways out of it. Bill Blowjob tried hard to solve it before the end of his reign but Israel told him to fuck off. Any later attempts, they just tell you off.

Yeah, there has been an extremist section in palestina since the world decided to give a part of their country to jewish people. But they were nothing back then. Some attacks, insane retalliations.

It has become so bad, that we are today in the situation where both sides hold some blame. But its europe/us fault that we allowed the situation to escalate this badly.

Heck, people talk when you see muslims act upset (not talking about radical killers, i'm talking in general as they find it offensive) when you picture mohammed. Well, here in belgium, just fucking try to say anything satire related about jews and you will have a complaint and lawsuit on your ass.

I refuse to accept the many excuses. This is a chosen goverment.

I removed the biology comment cause it was very offensive, not because i dont agree with it.

- - - Updated - - -

I know right. Lets join the Hamas together, I bet you have the muscle to toss two homosexuals from the roof at the same time
I'm absolutely against Hamas. I have great respect for palestina people, and how they have tried to endure the extreme horror that Israel puts onto them, while trying to find a diplomatic solution for over 2 decades.
Now that they are completely aware that Israel can get away with anything and nobody is going to do anything about it, the people started to support hamas.

I'm explaining why they did that. I dont support hamas, and its a disgrace that we let this happen.

Why does europe has to have a stick up its bottom when talking to Israel ? I can understand the germans/italy standing at the sidelines , but the rest of europe ?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Do you see any problems at all with how the Israeli government conducts itself?

I know right. Lets join the Hamas together, I bet you have the muscle to toss two homosexuals from the roof at the same time
Zach's great, but this fucking killed me :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)