Israeli-Palestinian conflict (16 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
By respond with all it's power I didn't mean simply killing as much Gaza civilians as possible, but doing the best in order to stop your people's suffering. And that means attacking as many Hamas' targets as possible. Hamas is the only one responsible for those innocent's deaths- they are those who shoot rockets from hospitals, they are those who get as many people as they can inside a terrorist's house that is about to be bombed. THEY WANT ISRAEL TO KILL INNOCENT GAZA CIVILIANS, it's their main goal. So the entire world will think that Israel want this... IDF does not bomb simple, innocent people's houses (unlike Hamas from the other side). IDF bombs Hamas' members houses and the Hamas doing the best he can so that many innocent people will die, from both sides.

As I said- The Jews lived in Israel a lot more time than the arabs, and they did it long before there even was such a thing as Palestinians. The United Nations declared that the Jews has the right to have their own country in Israel (the Palestinians resisted that decision, started a war that they lost, and by that lost their part of Israel). Israel is the Jews' by right. The Palestinians had a choise- to accept the (rightful, as I explained) Jewish control in Israel and live fine lifes (better than they would have in any arab country), or resist it, and suffer the consequences (living in bad conditions in Gaza).
this is your right, bribing and backstabbing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–...93Zionist_discussions_during_the_negotiations

moreover the UN partition plan is a farce since it goes against the very essence of its raison d'etre, people's right to decide their own destiny.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
Oh please.
It doesn't matter how you try to spin it around. The UN are to determine in this sort of cases. By a majority in a democratic vote the Jews were given right to have a country of their own in Israel. That is in addition to the historic right for that land.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Oh please.
It doesn't matter how you try to spin it around. The UN are to determine in this sort of cases. By a majority in a democratic vote the Jews were given right to have a country of their own in Israel. That is in addition to the historic right for that land.
no they dont, they only do when the will of the majority is stifled, give me a case like israels? as for your historical right, im pretty sure moses was no khazar

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
no they dont, they only do when the will of the majority is stifled, give me a case like israels? as for your historical right, im pretty sure moses was no khazar
If the UN decision is so not important, why did the Palestinians started a war against the Jews the next day?

The Jews are the first and only nation who has the historical right for the Israel land. The Jewish nation has been born in Israel, the Jews were exiled, yes. But for 2000 years they never stopped aiming towards coming back. Not the turkeys, not the british, no nation has the right for this land rather than the Jews. The
Palestinians are not a nation. there is no Palestinian nation, only an Arab nation. The Palestinians are a bunch of Arabs who happened to live in Israel by the time of the Ottoman occupation.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If the UN decision is so not important, why did the Palestinians started a war against the Jews the next day?

The Jews are the first and only nation who has the historical right for the Israel land. The Jewish nation has been born in Israel, the Jews were exiled, yes. But for 2000 years they never stopped aiming towards coming back. Not the turkeys, not the british, no nation has the right for this land rather than the Jews. The
Palestinians are not a nation. there is no Palestinian nation, only an Arab nation. The Palestinians are a bunch of Arabs who happened to live in Israel by the time of the Ottoman occupation.
:lol: ok buddy

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I'd like to see the Israeli's embrace that same democracy that helped establish their country by granting Palestinians citizenship in their Israeli state. But that would defeat the purpose of a nation consiting of people who are "uber alles" wouldn't it? :klin:

Jul 1, 2010

What a load of propaganda. Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity. Most Jews are not even semitic, they're mostly the descendants of Khazar (Ashkenazi) or Berber (Sephardi) converts. Judaism was also a rapidly growing religion in the Roman Empire prior to the destruction of the temple, with perhaps as many as 4-5 million Jews in the Roman Empire.

Oh and there was no exile, that's another myth. The populations mostly stayed there, so yes modern-day Palestinians are indeed the descendants of Second Temple era Jews and most Israelis are the descendants of converts from Europe and North Africa.

You should really read Shlomo Sand's book.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Is there even any hope for Palestine? Israel (backed by the US) will eventually win this war.

What could possibly happen that would create peace in the area when America vetoes everything in the UN that isn't in Israel's favour?

I'm by no means an expert on this topic. As of now I'm not defending either side, I think both sides are right and wrong. This issue has increasingly caught my attention and interest so I'm just curious.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
What a load of propaganda. Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity. Most Jews are not even semitic, they're mostly the descendants of Khazar (Ashkenazi) or Berber (Sephardi) converts. Judaism was also a rapidly growing religion in the Roman Empire prior to the destruction of the temple, with perhaps as many as 4-5 million Jews in the Roman Empire.

Oh and there was no exile, that's another myth. The populations mostly stayed there, so yes modern-day Palestinians are indeed the descendants of Second Temple era Jews and most Israelis are the descendants of converts from Europe and North Africa.

You should really read Shlomo Sand's book.
You are taking Shlomo Sand's words and basing your opinion on them so called "facts". I'm really suggesting for you to read few other historians' articles, most of them do not agree with Sand. I lived my entire life in Israel, I know the history of my people pretty well. As you probably have noticed, my Engish ain't perfect, so I don't believe I can explain myself good enough in this discussion.

However, I have no problem continuing the other discussion- IDF vs. Hamas, if you have anything to say about that

Jul 1, 2010
You are taking Shlomo Sand's words and basing your opinion on them so called "facts". I'm really suggesting for you to read few other historians' articles, most of them do not agree with Sand. I lived my entire life in Israel, I know the history of my people pretty well. As you probably have noticed, my Engish ain't perfect, so I don't believe I can explain myself good enough in this discussion.

However, I have no problem continuing the other discussion- IDF vs. Hamas, if you have anything to say about that
I don't take Sand's work for granted, especially since what he explains in his book is well known in the academic world, at least in North America.

Until 1948 there is no common Jewish language, culture, identity, etc. only a religion.

That is a well known fact, as is the conversion of Berber tribes and of the Khazars, and of millions of people in the Roman Empire. You should read a non-Israeli textbook on Roman history to see that Judaism was one of the most practiced religion in the Roman Empire before the Bar Kokhba revolt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)