Israeli-Palestinian conflict (28 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

mfdoom

Dec 18, 2010
One of the most absurd happenings of my age. Neo-nazi slavs, be it Russian or Serbian, must be the dumbest people on earth.
They embrace the idea, not the german superiority itself.;) btw I may be a bulgarian, but i am blonde with blue eyes, meaning i would have been fit for germanisation by our Nazi allies.btw At the end of the day however i wouldn't have hated minorities so much if they stayed in their own countries.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
They embrace the idea, not the german superiority itself.;) btw I may be a bulgarian, but i am blonde with blue eyes, meaning i would have been fit for germanisation by our Nazi allies.btw At the end of the day however i wouldn't have hated minorities so much if they stayed in their own countries.
Right.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
haha :lol2:

you are cute

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Lol, the Bulgarian thinks he can look down on people.

mfdoom

Dec 18, 2010
Lol, the Bulgarian thinks he can look down on people.
Just a note here. Most of the "bulgarians" you see out there in Europe or USA are NOT bulgarians, they are hideous unworthy of living gypsies and have nothing, absolutely nothing in common with the regular bulgarian.The only thing they can do is to murder,steal and rape while living like animals and get away with it because they are MINORITIES!Nobody likes them and nobody wants them here!

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Just a note here. Most of the "bulgarians" you see out there in Europe or USA are NOT bulgarians, they are hideous unworthy of living gypsies and have nothing, absolutely nothing in common with the regular bulgarian.The only thing they can do is to murder,steal and rape while living like animals and get away with it because they are MINORITIES!Nobody likes them and nobody wants them here!
not like your the perfect example yourself..

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I do :D

Did you change your nick or have we just not been introduced?
Hehe, I've always been here but I stopped posting 3-4 years ago. I'm sure some members still remember me, hopefully. :)

Ah Nationalism, it still lives on I see. Don't worry, in 50 years, those minorities will be fully integrated Bulgarians! Isn't that amazing ? Then there won't be any minorities.

LMFAO

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
You misunderstand me, your entire nation is a post-soviet skidmark.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Just a note here. Most of the "bulgarians" you see out there in Europe or USA are NOT bulgarians, they are hideous unworthy of living gypsies and have nothing, absolutely nothing in common with the regular bulgarian.The only thing they can do is to murder,steal and $#@! while living like animals and get away with it because they are MINORITIES!Nobody likes them and nobody wants them here!
So you hate minorities in general, even if their your own country's cultural minorities.

Yeah, that makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what's funny mfdoom ?

Wasn't MFDoom, the rapper, considered a minority 50 years ago in the U.S. ? I'm sure if he came to Bulgaria and lived there, you'd hate him right ?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Tatar!

Jul 10, 2006
My sons good friend up the street is half bulgarian, his mom is full bulgarian, they go back there every summer. He's a really good kid, don't know his mom too well tho. I hope she doesn't rape me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 16)