Israeli-Palestinian conflict (34 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 2, 2006
Fair enough. I'll have a look into it and read more about it. I always had this feeling that he had this "savior" image for the Turks for having a more open, tolerant society. I also heard he changed the Turkish alphabet around from a Palestinian friend of mine but like I said, I'll read more about it I guess.
We were using Arabic letters and he has replaced with latin alphabet(calling it Turkish(!) alphabet) to make future generations unable to reach historical documents and reading Quran. Whole nation turned into illiterate in one night.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
We were using Arabic letters and he has replaced with latin alphabet(calling it Turkish(!) alphabet) to make future generations unable to reach historical documents and reading Quran. Whole nation turned into illiterate in one night.
I see. I'm assuming he created it to further solidify the state and not the religion. Honestly, as a tolerant semi liberal social democrat, isn't separating religion and state a good thing ?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I won't.The muslims will lose they have no choice.BTW White man does not need numerical superiority, to rule the world.
dude ur bulgarian. ur not proper white aka. germanic

so plz lose the skin head idea or least let it grow out of a slavic supreme rule of the world type of thing

thx

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Maddy, the richest people in the world are generally conservative. So once again, you prove yourself to be an imbecile.

Stay out of politics.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, I think they should move Israel to Belgium, or Denmark. One of the two. Give the Palestinians back their freedom.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Maddy, the richest people in the world are generally conservative. So once again, you prove yourself to be an imbecile.

Stay out of politics.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, I think they should move Israel to Belgium, or Denmark. One of the two. Give the Palestinians back their freedom.
What?! You don't like John Stuart Mill?

Personally I wouldn't mind more Jews in Denmark. We got ourselves a minor problem with muslims that I think the people of Israel could take care of.

+ loads of bagels. num num num

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)