Israeli-Palestinian conflict (51 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Well, if everyone here is so sympathetic to the Palestinian/Hamas cause then why not join them, strap a loaded vest on, and have at it !! Maybe you will get 77 virgins on the other side, and maybe you wont !!:p
If you're so pro israel why not sit on a rocket and give it a flying fucking go at it, might be lucky and kill some of those notorious hama dudes.

Nov 17, 2012
In the end, they will suffer as much as they make other people suffer.

Hahaha, the height of hypocrisy coming from a Turk... If a person was to read Mein Kampf, you'd come to learn that Hitler's inspiration for the 'Final Solution' was drawn from the Young Turk revolution in 1922 under Attaturk and the liquidation of several million Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians, Kurds and other Christian (and non-Christian) minorities living in the Ottoman Empire... Arguably a more foul crime than the holocaust itself, in the sense that Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, Georgians and Assyrians predate the Turks as residents in Anatolia, Asia Minor and the Eastern Aegean by two thousand years and more, the Jews of Europe in comparison we a diaspora peoples resident in various European countries at the time (though, had been in Diaspora for nearly two thousand years after the destruction of the 2nd Temple in 70AD by the Romans and the first expulsion of Jews from Judea in aftermath of events from the Great Revolt between 66AD–73AD; the 2nd expulsion followed the Bar Kokhba Revolt that occurred between 132–136 AD under the Emperor Hadrian).

At least the Germans had the guts, humility, and dignity to themselves and their victims to own up to their enormous f*ckup, ask the world for its forgiveness, and seek to amend its dark past. Turkey, both for its crimes of the Ottoman era, and those of since the revolution, not only deny their crimes, but honour and praise those who antagonistically committed such abhorrent acts of unspeakable violence, bloodshed and murder.. Turkey, as well the Turks themselves, remain unforgivably unrepentant!

In terms of Israel and Palestine, is it too touchy to even speak of Islam's arrival into Judea? Let alone Syria, Egypt, North Africa and beyond? I love how Islam, as a religion, is so apt at painting itself as victims of great injustice. Yet, Islam as a religion has conquered more peoples, cities and vanquished more cultures in it's name than any other, and yes, I include Christianity in that equation. In retrospect, the Jews only ever really wanted Judea/Israel/Galilee, and yet for the most part, its neighbours resented its very existence from Biblical times to now, be it Babylonians, Assyrians, Persians, Seleucids, Romans, and now Muslim Arabs, the land of Israel had always beset by enemies. Quite frankly, you can never truly understand how a Jew feels unless your Jewish, and that is coming from a non-Jew. What I find most annoying is how this argument has become so microscopic, giving no significant breath of scale to both time (history) and geography; look at the world of Islam vs the world of Judaism, you have one the has a legitimate claim to a sliver of land in the Eastern Med, the other stretches from the Atlantic to the Indian ocean, from the Caspian sea to the Horn of Africa, and meanwhile the latter is hell bend on utterly destroying the former... Well played sir, well played... I like also how the near east just one day happened to have become Islamic and that the Crusades were this terrible and antagonistic assault on the Muslim world against its rightful land! That it had, over the previous 3 centuries, conquered from Christians.. Go figure..

mfdoom

Dec 18, 2010
Hahaha, the height of hypocrisy coming from a Turk... If a person was to read Mein Kampf, you'd come to learn that Hitler's inspiration for the 'Final Solution' was drawn from the Young Turk revolution in 1922 under Attaturk and the liquidation of several million Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians, Kurds and other Christian (and non-Christian) minorities living in the Ottoman Empire... Arguably a more foul crime than the holocaust itself, in the sense that Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, Georgians and Assyrians predate the Turks as residents in Anatolia, Asia Minor and the Eastern Aegean by two thousand years and more, the Jews of Europe in comparison we a diaspora peoples resident in various European countries at the time (though, had been in Diaspora for nearly two thousand years after the destruction of the 2nd Temple in 70AD by the Romans and the first expulsion of Jews from Judea in aftermath of events from the Great Revolt between 66AD–73AD; the 2nd expulsion followed the Bar Kokhba Revolt that occurred between 132–136 AD under the Emperor Hadrian).

At least the Germans had the guts, humility, and dignity to themselves and their victims to own up to their enormous f*ckup, ask the world for its forgiveness, and seek to amend its dark past. Turkey, both for its crimes of the Ottoman era, and those of since the revolution, not only deny their crimes, but honour and praise those who antagonistically committed such abhorrent acts of unspeakable violence, bloodshed and murder.. Turkey, as well the Turks themselves, remain unforgivably unrepentant!

In terms of Israel and Palestine, is it too touchy to even speak of Islam's arrival into Judea? Let alone Syria, Egypt, North Africa and beyond? I love how Islam, as a religion, is so apt at painting itself as victims of great injustice. Yet, Islam as a religion has conquered more peoples, cities and vanquished more cultures in it's name than any other, and yes, I include Christianity in that equation. In retrospect, the Jews only ever really wanted Judea/Israel/Galilee, and yet for the most part, its neighbours resented its very existence from Biblical times to now, be it Babylonians, Assyrians, Persians, Seleucids, Romans, and now Muslim Arabs, the land of Israel had always beset by enemies. Quite frankly, you can never truly understand how a Jew feels unless your Jewish, and that is coming from a non-Jew. What I find most annoying is how this argument has become so microscopic, giving no significant breath of scale to both time (history) and geography; look at the world of Islam vs the world of Judaism, you have one the has a legitimate claim to a sliver of land in the Eastern Med, the other stretches from the Atlantic to the Indian ocean, from the Caspian sea to the Horn of Africa, and meanwhile the latter is hell bend on utterly destroying the former... Well played sir, well played... I like also how the near east just one day happened to have become Islamic and that the Crusades were this terrible and antagonistic assault on the Muslim world against its rightful land! That it had, over the previous 3 centuries, conquered from Christians.. Go figure..

Exactly, but go tell the brainwashed towelheads here that, they still will pretend not to see it.Forza Israel, the shining light in the darkness that is the hideous middle-east.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Not since reading "A Short History of the World" by Roberts have I seen the historical method raped harder and more brutally. You just can't put forth an argument like this.

Turks today should apologise for the 'crimes' of the Ottoman Empire, and empire void of any nationalistic sentiments? And just because Turkey as a state today doesn't recognise the Armenian holocaust, why would that even be mentioned in a conversation about Israel and Palestine?

If you want to make coherent arguments you should turn off the history channel and read some god damn books.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I didn't expect nothing different from a muslim, but to talk about death.Fucking minorities!You make me sick!
minorities? what do you mean. do all minorities make you sick?

and if they do. are you then aware that you belong to a minority yourself and therefore your mirror image should make you vomit a bit in your own mouth - which is rather unfortunate.

btw. didnt you like israelis? they are a minority in the middle east. did you know that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 43)