Israeli-Palestinian conflict (17 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Nzoric, I'm not going the argue with you because you're right about the Israeli "leadership", and as I said before - I thing that's the worst one in Israel's history. I'm afraid there won't be a men like Yitzhak Rabin in the near future, even tough most of the local runners for the PM role is much better then the joke named Bibi.
And I'm not going to argue with you because you seem to ignore the real issue at hand.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 6, 2012
Edit: Oh and, regarding that wikipedia article. I'm positively sure Hamas didn't shoot rockets for the fun of it.
So you're basically saying that attacking civilian targets is ok as long as it has a reason behind it? Could there be any reason behind such a terrible act?

As an Israeli citizen - I have to say that I'm very sorry seeing innocent Palestinian men, women and children being wounded and killed, but I can't blame neither IDF nor the Israeli government (which I hugely loath) for that. I haven't met a single person who survived living while being a human shield for bloody terrorist such as Hamas ones. And on the other hand - innocent Israeli civilians are living in a constant fear for over 11 years, not shielding anyone but themselves (including me). Today three Israelis died as a result of Hamas' rocket - are you as mad as you'd be whether they were Palestinian people?

There is no single justification for shooting rockets fron the Gaza strip, as it's no longer under "Israeli occupation". So yea, it was just fun for Hamas. Not so fun for me.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
So you're basically saying that attacking civilian targets is ok as long as it has a reason behind it? Could there be any reason behind such a terrible act?

As an Israeli citizen - I have to say that I'm very sorry seeing innocent Palestinian men, women and children being wounded and killed, but I can't blame neither IDF nor the Israeli government (which I hugely loath) for that. I haven't met a single person who survived living while being a human shield for bloody terrorist such as Hamas ones. And on the other hand - innocent Israeli civilians are living in a constant fear for over 11 years, not shielding anyone but themselves (including me). Today three Israelis died as a result of Hamas' rocket - are you as mad as you'd be whether they were Palestinian people?

There is no single justification for shooting rockets fron the Gaza strip, as it's no longer under "Israeli occupation". So yea, it was just fun for Hamas. Not so fun for me.
Does war need proper justification? As if war between recognised states is a bad enough ordeal, how can you expect war between a recognised state and an unrecognised one to be any less so?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

It's no longer under Isreali Occupation? :lol: . Excuse me, when you have aircrafts and drones hovering above an area and bombing unwanted political figures it hardly reflexts a high level of independence of that region. Three Israeli's died, 11 Palestinians so far. But I guess that's all good and fine since the Israeli military forces will soon move into the strip and slaughter everything in sight for a week or two - just to teach them a lesson.

May 6, 2012
Does war need proper justification? As if war between recognised states is a bad enough ordeal, how can you expect war between a recognised state and an unrecognised one to be any less so?
War? Doing nothing but shooting rockets at innocent people is no war, but bloody terrorism. Al Qaeda Style.

It's no longer under Isreali Occupation? . Excuse me, when you have aircrafts and drones hovering above an area and bombing unwanted political figures it hardly reflexts a high level of independence of that region. Three Israeli's died, 11 Palestinians so far. But I guess that's all good and fine since the Israeli military forces will soon move into the strip and slaughter everything in sight for a week or two - just to teach them a lesson.
Let me teach you a thing or two about Hamas (or since you've been studying the situation at my home for years you should already know): It does not recognize the jewish state of Israel. That is, simply, the reason the war keeps going on. Once Hamas realizes that Israel exists and should exist, I can assure you it will be the start of new era to the poor Gaza strip's citizens.

And by the unwanted political figure, you must be refering to Ahmed Jaabari, which has this record:
* Being part of the crew who kidnapped and held an Israeli soldier for over 5 years.
* Shooting thousands of rockets, thus killing innocent Israeli people (Including children).
* Ordering to shoot a schoolbus which was driving near the border and killing a 16 year-old.
and much, much more.
This man deserves just what Bin Laden deserved (who was also very popular among some groups of muslims).

Do you know why 11 Palestinians died?
The mass of weapon (which is intended for attacking civilians only) that Hamas has is stored under (and inside) houses, kindergardens etc. These people, however saddening that is, were sacrificed by their leaders. In order to prevent innocent people from being killed as much as possible, Israeli planes have dropped placards on the city of Gaza with a warning to the people. It would be so nice from Hamas if they warned me everytime they tried to kill me or at least destroy my house...

Israel has never targeted civillians in Gaza. Meanwhile, Hamas has only targeted civilians in Israel. What a huge difference people somehow don't see...

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
War? Doing nothing but shooting rockets at innocent people is no war, but bloody terrorism. Al Qaeda Style.

Let me teach you a thing or two about Hamas (or since you've been studying the situation at my home for years you should already know): It does not recognize the jewish state of Israel. That is, simply, the reason the war keeps going on. Once Hamas realizes that Israel exists and should exist, I can assure you it will be the start of new era to the poor Gaza strip's citizens.

And by the unwanted political figure, you must be refering to Ahmed Jaabari, which has this record:
* Being part of the crew who kidnapped and held an Israeli soldier for over 5 years.
* Shooting thousands of rockets, thus killing innocent Israeli people (Including children).
* Ordering to shoot a schoolbus which was driving near the border and killing a 16 year-old.
and much, much more.
This man deserves just what Bin Laden deserved (who was also very popular among some groups of muslims).

Do you know why 11 Palestinians died?
The mass of weapon (which is intended for attacking civilians only) that Hamas has is stored under (and inside) houses, kindergardens etc. These people, however saddening that is, were sacrificed by their leaders. In order to prevent innocent people from being killed as much as possible, Israeli planes have dropped placards on the city of Gaza with a warning to the people. It would be so nice from Hamas if they warned me everytime they tried to kill me or at least destroy my house...

Israel has never targeted civillians in Gaza. Meanwhile, Hamas has only targeted civilians in Israel. What a huge difference people somehow don't see...
i agree with what you say about hamas. its just a shame you dont recognize the crimes that israel commits and israels responsibility in finding a solution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)