Israeli-Palestinian conflict (22 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
funny youd say that since the only people who tried such an enterprise(FACT not fiction or theory) were spaniards, germans and to a lesser extent russians.
not denying that, but have you heard the many Muslim doctrines that state that the annihilation of the Jews is their ultimate goal ???

Shall I post some of them here ?? Its always nice to see an 8 year old kid, dressed in Muslim garb, standing at a podium with a microphone yelling "death to the Jews" to a large cheering crowd.

My daughter is 6, and I couldnt imagine her doing such a thing, or putting her up to that. Talk about child abuse....

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
From different places in the West Bank today...
a comment on the last pic-

I wouldnt let ANYONE get that close to me, be it a woman or not. He could probably smell the shawarma on her breath ffs...

that pic proves the soldiers tolerance (or stupidity, if you asked me)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
not denying that, but have you heard the many Muslim doctrines that state that the annihilation of the Jews is their ultimate goal ???

Shall I post some of them here ?? Its always nice to see an 8 year old kid, dressed in Muslim garb, standing at a podium with a microphone yelling "death to the Jews" to a large cheering crowd.

My daughter is 6, and I couldnt imagine her doing such a thing, or putting her up to that. Talk about child abuse....
That's hate, which even though I disagree with, is understandable and always has two sides. One side is weaker, sending death wishes to the other side, spreading hate and terror, getting nowhere; the other side is stronger, bullying the other side, spreading hate and terror, never going to live in peace. Now while the weaker side shows its frustration and hatred by yelling "death to the Jews" and occasional suicide bombings, the other side shows its anger and endless arrogance through bombing and home demolitions and you so conveniently decide to pick up on the weaker side?

a comment on the last pic-

I wouldnt let ANYONE get that close to me, be it a woman or not. He could probably smell the shawarma on her breath ffs...

that pic proves the soldiers tolerance (or stupidity, if you asked me)
How about being trained enough to see the difference between an angry woman and a potential threat after dealing with such people for several years?

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
That's hate, which even though I disagree with, is understandable and always has two sides. One side is weaker, sending death wishes to the other side, spreading hate and terror, getting nowhere; the other side is stronger, bullying the other side, spreading hate and terror, never going to live in peace. Now while the weaker side shows its frustration and hatred by yelling "death to the Jews" and occasional suicide bombings, the other side shows its anger and endless arrogance through bombing and home demolitions and you so conveniently decide to pick up on the weaker side?
no matter what Israel gives them, there will never be peace

there is a saying in Israel " if the Arabs put down their weapons, there would be peace...if the Jews put down their weapons, then there would be no Israel"

How about being trained enough to see the difference between an angry woman and a potential threat after dealing with such people for several years?
well Hoori, ANYONE is a threat !!! Hasnt it been proven already there with women and children strapping bombs to themselves in the name of Allah ???

Can you honestly tell me that an obviously distraught woman like the one in the picture couldnt grab a knife out of despair and attack the soldier ?? Shes close enough to grab his rifle as well. She has her hands in his face, are you telling me that she couldnt hit him ???

He may know these people, he may not....all I am saying is out of safety for myself, my fellow soldiers around me, and the woman herself, I wouldnt have let her get so close

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
no matter what Israel gives them, there will never be peace
Because history shows that Israel has given them a lot and they refused?

there is a saying in Israel " if the Arabs put down their weapons, there would be peace...if the Jews put down their weapons, then there would be no Israel"
And you reckon that peace is something the "two" parties must agree upon? What Israel sees as peace for its people might be not even remotely close to what Palestinians consider peaceful.

well Hoori, ANYONE is a threat !!! Hasnt it been proven already there with women and children strapping bombs to themselves in the name of Allah ???
And I'm sure that soldier has been trained enough to tell them apart.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
20 Israeli deaths in a year do not exactly scream out "Potential danger for our state" as much as it screams "Occupied people desperately banging their heads against the wall" .

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,833
    This is the third anniversary of Gaza massacre. And this is the third anniversary for posting the first post in this thread.

Thanks for everybody that took part in discussing, asking, and answering in the thread.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,834
    And to celebrate this, Zionists killed a new guy in Gaza tonight. Just to remind everybody that the crime has not ended ever.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    And to celebrate this, Zionists killed a new guy in Gaza tonight. Just to remind everybody that the crime has not ended ever.
    I take that and I follow your random statement with a random statement of my own.

Injuns killed a foreign guy in Brazil yesterday. Just to remind some people that crime has not ended yet!

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,836
    I take that and I follow your random statement with a random statement of my own.

Injuns killed a foreign guy in Brazil yesterday. Just to remind some people that crime has not ended yet!
    That is right. Crime is everywhere. Sometimes for a cause like in Brazil. Sometimes just for enjoyment like with Zionists.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    This is the third anniversary of Gaza massacre. And this is the third anniversary for posting the first post in this thread.

Thanks for everybody that took part in discussing, asking, and answering in the thread.

:tup:

Hopefully we'll live to see Palestine's liberation. :tup:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,838
    From Getty Images:
    Israelis of Ethiopian origin take part in a rally against racism on January 10, 2012, in the southern Israeli town of Kiryat Malachi, Israel. Hundreds of demonstrators hit the streets of Kiryat Malachi, protesting what they call the discrimination of Ethiopian immigrants. According to Ethiopian residents of Kiryat Malachi, housing committees in the city have been refusing to sell them apartments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)