Israeli-Palestinian conflict (56 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,621
    It is a great moment in the Palestinian history. All the Palestinian female prisoners will be free now. All the children will be free. 315 prisoners that are imprisoned for life are included in this deal.

What a great step by Hamas!

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,624
    Congrats Reb, great Victory for Hamas and the palestinians. Hopefully the start of many victories to come.
    Thanks, brother...

We still have more than 7000 prisoners, but as long as Zionists were humiliated this time, they will be humiliated in the future many times until liberation is implemented...

:tup:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    If there is one positive thing about the Spring and the increased Islamic powers it will bring with it, then it's a more united front against Israel. Go back to the 1967 boarders and stay there you cunts.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    If there is one positive thing about the Spring and the increased Islamic powers it will bring with it, then it's a more united front against Israel. Go back to the 1967 boarders and stay there you cunts.
    where did u get that from? if anything the islamic powers jumped on the band wagon but there stance on the revs specially the ones in tunisia and egypt where too late and some went on to say it was out of religion to stand up against the regime. after both regimes where toppled they jumped as if they were the ones who planned it and started it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Even in Libya where it has always been a lot more conservative than both Tunisia and Egypt, Islamists are not getting a lot of popularity, surprisingly its the liberals who most of them have lived most of their lives in the West which are the ones with more popularity. One thing is for sure though, you can be as liberal as you want in Libya, but there is one red line that nobody can cross, which is the Palestinian - Israeli conflict. Just last week, thousands of Libyans put up Palestinian flags on top of old Jewish synagogues in Tripoli, in response to David the Libyan Jew coming back to Libya and calling for the rest of the Jews to come back and for Synagogues to be revived.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Even in Libya where it has always been a lot more conservative than both Tunisia and Egypt, Islamists are not getting a lot of popularity, surprisingly its the liberals who most of them have lived most of their lives in the West which are the ones with more popularity. One thing is for sure though, you can be as liberal as you want in Libya, but there is one red line that nobody can cross, which is the Palestinian - Israeli conflict. Just last week, thousands of Libyans put up Palestinian flags on top of old Jewish synagogues in Tripoli, in response to David the Libyan Jew coming back to Libya and calling for the rest of the Jews to come back and for Synagogues to be revived.
    :tup: i was hesitant to be honest bec i remembered u had mentioned the conservative majority, so i thought in libya the islamist had a hand.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I don't know if you heard of or know Ali Sallabi, one of the most famous if not the most famous Islamist in Libya. Albeit one that has always been known to be a moderate Islamist. A month ago, he attacked the executive board and Mahmoud Jebril in particular and said Libyans don't want them, protests erupted everywhere in Libya voicing their support for M.Jebril and the executive board, and criticizing Sallabi for speaking in behalf of the Libyan people. That is when it was confirmed, that Islamists don't really have little popular backing in Libya.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I love how sad the Zionists look while they announce that they will free the Palestinian prisoners...
    sure....when you release a thousand criminals, terrorists and murderers for one soldier, it definitely isnt a Kodak moment......

bad deal as far as I'm concerned...just gives Hamas and every other terror organization more fuel to capture more soldiers, and get more terrorists released

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    where did u get that from? if anything the islamic powers jumped on the band wagon but there stance on the revs specially the ones in tunisia and egypt where too late and some went on to say it was out of religion to stand up against the regime. after both regimes where toppled they jumped as if they were the ones who planned it and started it.
    Increased Islamic powers. Not sole leaders of the new states. But you must agree that they have a much better position now in Egypt than they had under Mubarak who directly opressed them. For instance.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    I don't know if you heard of or know Ali Sallabi, one of the most famous if not the most famous Islamist in Libya. Albeit one that has always been known to be a moderate Islamist. A month ago, he attacked the executive board and Mahmoud Jebril in particular and said Libyans don't want them, protests erupted everywhere in Libya voicing their support for M.Jebril and the executive board, and criticizing Sallabi for speaking in behalf of the Libyan people. That is when it was confirmed, that Islamists don't really have little popular backing in Libya.
    They probably don't have alot of popular backing, but they do have a massive amount of weapons after this conflict. Popular backing or not, they will be a factor of influence - I just don't know how big it will be. People are misunderstanding what I said.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    sure....when you release a thousand criminals, terrorists and murderers for one soldier, it definitely isnt a Kodak moment......

bad deal as far as I'm concerned...just gives Hamas and every other terror organization more fuel to capture more soldiers, and get more terrorists released
    Such terrorism !

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Increased Islamic powers. Not sole leaders of the new states. But you must agree that they have a much better position now in Egypt than they had under Mubarak who directly opressed them. For instance.
    They probably don't have alot of popular backing, but they do have a massive amount of weapons after this conflict. Popular backing or not, they will be a factor of influence - I just don't know how big it will be. People are misunderstanding what I said.
    Got your point now. I agree.

Such terrorism !

:tup:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    thats a good thing to be honest Fred, remember when we had to vote on the constitutional changes some of the islamists went as far as saying people who vote NO for these changes are non believers so guess which vote had more people in it?? :D

sorry i mis=understood yr initial post then. they r def not oppressed as much as they where during the previous regimes time. also there thoughts and idea's are being expressed more often now than in previous era's, and they also have a candidate to run for presidency even though he is not popular out side there circle, so yeah in this point i agree with u.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    what makes u question the timing Deneb?
    elections in gaza, this would be regarded and advertised as a hamas victory, so the people would elect hamas once again, and once again israel will have a reason not to sit down for peace talks(hamas being labeled a terrorist organization), all the meanwhile building more settlements, very shrewd move by the israelis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)