Israeli-Palestinian conflict (14 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Whatever his plans are, be it a good or bad plans for Palestine, non-Palestinians shouldn't judge him specially that the Palestinian-Israeli case is very complicated. At least that's the way I see it.

I believe and this is not directed at Fred but in general, no one has the right to judge a leader/president if he's not affecting other people's nation/country.

The moment Lebanon for example is influenced by Abbas policy or choices then I have the right to judge on him saying whether he's a good man or one fuck like Fred just called him.

His only plans are to stay in power. This isn't just my opinion, most Palestinians i talk to, have a similar opinion.

As for your second point, i wouldn't agree, because in my view, in an ideal situation, Palestinian people should be "my people" too.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
His only plans are to stay in power. This isn't just my opinion, most Palestinians i talk to, have a similar opinion.

As for your second point, i wouldn't agree, because in my view, in an ideal situation, Palestinian people should be "my people" too.
I didn't get this.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I'm against anyone our regime supports
Are you serious about this?

Probably because Abbas wants peace :snoop:
Nah, he wants anything that keeps him in power and ATM countries backing him and pushing him towards that. So unless he does it, he'll have to face the Palestinian people and actually try to convince them with his ideas rather than impose them.

Two choices, use dual state as a launchpad for future Palestinian growth or get bitchslapped by Israel for another 60 years.

Seriously how retarded are Hamas)
The state you call israel doesn't want that solution amigo, open your eyes mate.

The moment Lebanon for example is influenced by Abbas policy or choices then I have the right to judge him saying whether he's a good man or one fuck like Fred just called him. But if he brings me no harm or whatsoever, I let the choice for Palestinians to decide and judge as they're aware and more knowledgeable than me on this issue.
I've always said that once the Palestinian cause is solved the whole Middle East would be a better place, as IMO it's the essence of our problems and has been for more than half a century now. But when Lebanon is concerned, Palestine may be the most influential cause in the country and that influence takes more than one political dimension to exceed it to an economical one as well.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Yes, definitely. It doesn't mean that I'm fond of those that Iranian regime doesn't support though.
So whether those people are the ones being oppressed and are on the right side of the battle has nothing to do with how you judge them but rather if your regime supports them or not?

With all due respect Hoori but that's just nonsense.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm actually finding myself in support of the one state "fuck off Israel" solution.

We should cut all ties to Israel and pay folks like Senator Joseph Lieberman to emigrate to his promised land so that we can start ridding ourselves of this useless base of politicians we've been plagued with since JFK. Then we can move onto the likes of John McCain, a true fraudster and proponent of outright theft. Perhaps he can move back to Panama.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)