Israeli-Palestinian conflict (16 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,762
    Hebron is being torn to pieces, have you heard Abed?
    The idiot Abbas is making horrible arrests there...

My cousin is one of them by the way. This is the second time in a year his mercenaries arrest him. More than 600 guys were arrested since three days.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    No way. Once that happens the zionists will take over, they won't allow anyone but corrupt rule the west bank.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8,766
    To all those who say Jews have the right to make their country in Palestine, here are some photos for Anti-Zionist Rabbis in front of the Department of State in Washington last Thursday:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    Why would my blood boil? These guys do more good for our Palestinian cause than most Arabs and even Palestinian will ever do.

Again I'll say it over and over, our problem is with Zionism not Judaism.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Ortodox or not, these dudes look too much Jewish for my liking and my blood boils when I see them.
    I'd still kill them all. What about you?
    :lol:

While you maybe right that there are loads of Arabs that view all Jews as evil, these people are everywhere, i'd say the majority of people differentiate between Jews and Zionists now. My dad's study is full of books with Jewish authors for example, he's always telling me how smart these Jews are and how they revolutionized Management literature(My dad has a Phd in Management) .

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    After Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad took the Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to task for participating in peace talks with Isreal, Abbas had a message for Iran: Butt out.

The Palestinian president went even further in a statement released by his spokesman, essentially calling Ahmadinejad an illegitimate leader who oppresses his own people.

"He who does not represent the Iranian people, who forged elections and who suppresses the Iranian people and stole the authority, is not entitled to talk about Palestine, or the President of Palestine,” Abbas spokesman Nabil Abu Rudeineh said Saturday.

Iran supports Hamas, the U.S.-designated terrorist group that controls the Gaza Strip. Abbas is part of the rival Palestinian faction Fatah, which controls the West Bank and has been more open to peace talks -- and openly dismissive of Iran.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/09/05/abbas-ahmadinejad-mind-business/

:lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I hate Abbas the traitor. He's even worse than Criscito the infidel.

I liked it though how happy Hoori was that someone dared to publicly badmouth Ahmadinejad. :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Probably because Abbas wants peace :snoop:
    Whatever his plans are, be it a good or bad plans for Palestine, non-Palestinians shouldn't judge him specially that the Palestinian-Israeli case is very complicated. At least that's the way I see it.

I believe and this is not directed at Fred but in general, no one has the right to judge a leader/president if he's not affecting other people's nation/country.

The moment Lebanon for example is influenced by Abbas policy or choices then I have the right to judge him saying whether he's a good man or one fuck like Fred just called him. But if he brings me no harm or whatsoever, I let the choice for Palestinians to decide and judge as they're aware and more knowledgeable than me on this issue.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Why do you hate him Fred?
    Long story short, he's a thief and he's a corrupt fuck.

He is telling the truth though :D

I'm against anyone our regime supports, be it Mugabe, Chavez, Gaddafi, Omar al-Bashir or Hamas :D

He might be telling the truth. I am not saying he isn't, i just wouldn't take him so seriously.

Wow, thats a nice selection of individuals your country supports :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)