Israeli-Palestinian conflict (15 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
From now on no more pictures in this thread.

If you want to show something just put a link. Otherwise no more this stuff in public.
Thats a half assed BS measure, there is nothing wrong with posting pics, Seven was arguing whole another matter, silly to censor pics. You should only consider the nature of the pic and if its offensive or graphic or crude, not just censor pics in this topic. Most of the pics posted so far havent been such. And if they are, deal with them individually, and dont cnesor pics in general.

Edit: Saw you are referring to edited/deleted Zebra pics, understanable, but as said, better to deal with them individually then censor someone like Rebel.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
Professor İlter Turan from Bilgi University says Israel is in a panic and that this is why it has been engaging in controversial acts which are against international law. “Israel is most likely to tell the world that it was right. But, it is certain that there will be sharp international reactions directed at Israel. I think it will be hard for Israel to find support around the world,” he told Today’s Zaman.

However, according to political scientist Doğu Ergil from Ankara University, so long as the US continues to see Israel’s acts as legitimate, Israel will continue to carry out such bloody acts. “Israel is now over in moral terms in the eyes of the people of the world. The world should oppose Israel’s inhumane acts,” he noted.

İnal Batu, a retired ambassador, also questions the US’s stance on Israeli acts. “I wonder what kind of warnings the US delivered to Israel before this incident. Turkey should have influence on the US when it comes to this issue,” he said.
These guys have very different political views but first time they have agreement over an issue. From now on israel will not find any sympathizer in this country and even if they try to buy people like they did before their tools will be lynched by public.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why were my pictures deservedly deleted and the hundreds of others not?
I did not see it, but I assume it was graphic pics of dead bodies if he deleted them. When it comes to such pictures, its better to link them then post them IMO. Give others the choice to view it.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Being racist isn't being stupid. And just because they didn't have a role in destroying Lebanon in 2006, doesn't mean I can't dislike them for what they did in the past.

I can't believe you're mentioning the Sabra and Shatila massacres. Do you know the definition of war? THERE WAS A CIVIL WAR FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! Also, do you recall a certain Damour massacre, or should we just mention events where you were victims in this thread?
Being a racist prick has all to do with stupidity really, I can't think of any other excuse. And you can dislike whoever you want it just keeps you looking like an idiot, hating Hezballah, Syria, Palestinians. Well lets just say you hate everyone you don't agree with, I hate to be you.

I mentioned it because you clearly only mention the Palestinians doing all the shit and your party looking like freedom fighters saint while in fact they are the ones who betrayed their country for israel when the shit hit the fan.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I did not see it, but I assume it was graphic pics of dead bodies if he deleted them. When it comes to such pictures, its better to link them then post them IMO. Give others the choice to view it.
That is bullshit.

These pictures are allowed be posted then are they? page 312 or 313 of this thread

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Funny. I mentioned that the thread reeks of propaganda and I don't even have to prove it, people do it for me.

Thanks, IZ.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Jesus Zebra. Why are you making drama out of that? What do you want me to do? Mods aren't machines, we miss posts.

Rab said he's ok with those, you may go on with pictures. If you think that's normal what you're posting then fine.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I was pointing my finger at those pics as I didn't delete anything else. He may go on with that.
Ok, what confused me was you said pics in general arent allowed in that post.

And IZ, I dont think its a rule, to censor pics (depends on their nature), there are some difference between graphic and too crude pics and dead bodies (didnt see the ones you posted), and what I mean is not forced to do it (unless they are too graphic), but as a courtesy to link those kind of instead of post them outright, no matter what side it is for, gives a choice to the viewer, with a little disclaimer.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Jesus Zebra. Why are you making drama out of that? What do you want me to do? Mods aren't machines, we miss posts.

Rab said he's ok with those, you may go on with pictures. If you think that's normal what you're posting then fine.
I fail to see how it's drama to call something that's bullshit, bullshit.

In case you missed the context, those images were posted to illustrate that the existed no 'Israeli side' so to speak I'm sure you can understand that being bombarded with dozens of Rebs pictures a day and then having 4 or 5 of comparable severity that you post taken down almost immediately would seem.

That's not to say I don't find Rebs photos fascinating, which I certainly do.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Ok, what confused me was you said pics in general arent allowed in that post.

And IZ, I dont think its a rule, to censor pics (depends on their nature), there are some difference between graphic and too crude pics and dead bodies (didnt see the ones you posted), and what I mean is not forced to do it (unless they are too graphic), but as a courtesy to link those kind of instead of post them outright, no matter what side it is for, gives a choice to the viewer, with a little disclaimer.
I'm pretty sure the pics were all clothed dead bodies.

I'd be all for linking to any and all pictures in this thread, I just felt it a fair bit hypocritical.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well in that case, I agree with you. Though I understand Dooz, dead bodies in general are bit sensitive and bit morbid, not something to post too much.

And I dont think its hypocritical, because Dooz just happend to noticed your posts of dead bodies, and thought it was too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)