Israeli-Palestinian conflict (62 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 12, 2004
I'd rather ButtBurker :)
Think of that in context of the definition of my name:

burke (bûrk)
tr.v. burked, burk·ing, burkes
1. To suppress or extinguish quietly; stifle: burked the investigation by failing to reappoint the commission.
2. To avoid; disregard: "To make The Tempest a tragic and depressing play he was willing to burke all the elements that made it the exact opposite" (Robert M. Adams).
3. To execute (someone) by suffocation so as to leave the body intact and suitable for dissection.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I appolgise to you and any other jews that weren't that guy Asshosh or whatever his username is. My comments were in poor taste but I'm not going to recind them.Your country has commited two illegal acts against my country (assaulting our boat(s) in International Waters and counterfeiting passports) and quite frankly that has eroded any sympathy to your cause that I may have had.

I want to be very clear here: I hate Zionists not Jews, I couldn't care less about Jews. I will curse Israel with my last breath as it represents the two things I detest most, Barbaric treatment of human beings and religion in statehood.

Look man I know you live there but it's not super-complicated at the core of the issue. You stole their land under the guise of your God. Correct me if that's wrong.
You quickly changed your tune, havent you? You sounded quite different in past discussions about this "confllict", now you have a complete U turn? (not saying you were Israel apologists, but the other side of the debate, with JBF mainly) Is it because of the Irish passports and ship thing that triggered it? If so, how very selfish of you :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its fucking farce how they imprisoned several of aboard the ship, with the charge of illegally entering Israel now, WHEN THEY ARRESTED THEM ON INTERNATIONAL WATERS. They dont even need to be logical with thier aobvious abuse of any rights whatsoever, can do whatever they like. The difference now is they are doing it against international group of people, and not just Palestinians the world too easily ignore.

I just heard the Vice foreign minister of Israel say how the activists aboard the ship are known associates of Hamas, Al Qaida and some Jihad momevent, they smuggle weapons and came with a violent and hateful intention to attack Israel. I mean, FFS, how more obvious can this ridicolous propoganda be?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,836
    ya Rebel I just read Raed Salah death was a rumor and he's in good health now
    I hope he is good. Thanks.

I like this guy.

Thank you for knocking some sense into this forum mate!
    Don't let your hatred for Palestinian refugees in Lebanon affect your opinion about people who wanted to deliver some aid to people in need.

Just forget for a moment that they were Palestinians. Would you react the same? I doubt it.

The fuck? What kind of random statement is this? I even condemned the UN last time. No, you got it all wrong. What I always say is that if you want to change something, you have to use the UN. It's the only option, but it's a slow process.
    UN is a Zionist tool since it was established. I don't see anything good out of it.

After a long reading here...

IZ,it's okay if your angry,but the situation here(and i live here) is much more complicated than you can ever think of.trust me.
    And i'm not saying we're the victims or so,but in many situations that happened we didn't want to just come out and attack.

Calling for Hitller and cursing Israel and jews aren't really smart man...
    you need to chill.

Turk,you don't wanna war.you don't.neither do i.i think it's not the way to do things.

Seven,agree with your thoughts here man.great posts.

Oh,as for the ship,just to clarify:

There were other "Aid ships" that came over in the past from other countries.
    they never had a problem,to leave the staff at Ashdod port and Israel delivered it to Gazza.
    This time,the case was different.
    the ships were asked,i repeat again asked,to bring the staff over,at Ashdod and Israel will bring it to Gazza(in case if it's really food and medicine staff),
    but the ship ignored and didn't want to stop,neither come to Ashdod!!

what do they have to hide?!if it's only food and medicine.
    Btw,the soldiers,when were interviewed,told that "we didn't want to touch them,we wanted to check the ship out,and look that there is nothing wrong and it's really food."
    but when they attacked they had to responed.
    i don't know if you have seen the video,1 soldier standing alone,doing nothing,6-7 guys come and hit him...btw with knifes also.

Again.we're not victims,but it's not so simple like many think here.
    It's not just Israel saw a ship and decided to attack it,i mean wtf,wake up already.
    Lies again.

Previous ships were taken to Ashdod, and the aid stuff were never delivered to Gaza. It was stolen by your people, "Shylocks".

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Its fucking farce how they imprisoned several of aboard the ship, with the charge of illegally entering Israel now, WHEN THEY ARRESTED THEM ON INTERNATIONAL WATERS. They dont even need to be logical with thier aobvious abuse of any rights whatsoever, can do whatever they like. The difference now is they are doing it against international group of people, and just Palestinians the world too easily ignore.

I just heard the Vice foreign minister of Israel say how the activists aboard the ship are known associates of Hamas, Al Qaida and some Jihad momevent, they smuggle weapons and came with a violent and hateful intention to attack Israel. I mean, FFS, how more obvious can this ridicolous propoganda be?
    It's not obvious to the Nazi sympathizers.

I don't really care if people are offended I call them Nazis.

The little brother has grown up to be the abusive parent.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Turk: confirmed several of them are in Israel Jails, the news here just mentionned 4 swedes are there (while others arent) for the charge of illegally entering Israel???

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Your fuckers stormed the ship, was that not an attack?

Israel is a terrorist organization and you are no friend to Americans. The sooner we cut you Nazis loose the better. We are harboring terrorists.
    It is not when you are attacked even though I'm not saying this is the case now.

Those pictures show an angry mob. That's it. They don't prove anything. I mean, it just shows people who were already angry with Israel anyway. Now if you had the same picture of an angry Danish mob, now THAT would be something.
    So if he shows you the same picture of an angry Danish mob you wouldn't take Israeli' side? Honestly I don't understand what it has to do with the way you, yourself, see the things.

After a long reading here...

IZ,it's okay if your angry,but the situation here(and i live here) is much more complicated than you can ever think of.trust me.
    And i'm not saying we're the victims or so,but in many situations that happened we didn't want to just come out and attack.

Calling for Hitller and cursing Israel and jews aren't really smart man...
    you need to chill.

Turk,you don't wanna war.you don't.neither do i.i think it's not the way to do things.

Seven,agree with your thoughts here man.great posts.

Oh,as for the ship,just to clarify:

There were other "Aid ships" that came over in the past from other countries.
    they never had a problem,to leave the staff at Ashdod port and Israel delivered it to Gazza.
    This time,the case was different.
    the ships were asked,i repeat again asked,to bring the staff over,at Ashdod and Israel will bring it to Gazza(in case if it's really food and medicine staff),
    but the ship ignored and didn't want to stop,neither come to Ashdod!!

what do they have to hide?!if it's only food and medicine.
    Btw,the soldiers,when were interviewed,told that "we didn't want to touch them,we wanted to check the ship out,and look that there is nothing wrong and it's really food."
    but when they attacked they had to responed.
    i don't know if you have seen the video,1 soldier standing alone,doing nothing,6-7 guys come and hit him...btw with knifes also.

Again.we're not victims,but it's not so simple like many think here.
    It's not just Israel saw a ship and decided to attack it,i mean wtf,wake up already.
    Good post :tup:

I really don't want to justify what happened nor do I plan to condemn it. But you need to know things about BOTH sides of the story.

Israel's international image has already been spoiled (rightly so) due to the war crimes they commit in Gaza and as you said (and no one even noticed it either intentionally or out of ignorance) there were other aid ships which transmitted goods with no problem so I don't find any logic in attacking the ship this time. Yea I know, Israel don't need excuses to do whatever they want but attacking an aid ship would do harm to them by bringing uproar worldwide and causing an even worse image to the Zionists' image all over the world. Here I'm not necessarily saying that Israeli soldiers were attacked first but I find it stupid if the Israelis attacked the ship with no reason. Too stupid to be taken seriously without waiting for more information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)