Israeli-Palestinian conflict (58 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I'm born in 75, i.e. 34 years old. And the level of my arguments will match the level of my opposition. With the stupidity being spewed in this thread there is reall no room for sound reasoning and argumentation because it is being/has been ignored.
12 years older than I am and you think calling out for "stupidity" and "no room for reasoning" is gonna help you in your argument? I dunno what to say about that ..

All in all, you left most of our questions unanswered .. so please do proceed so we can debate. After all, you say you're "unbiased".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Hamas are freedom fighters. Zionists are the terrorists.
There is no difference between the two, its only how you personally percieve. Imo there is no freedom fighter, there is only a terrorist - che, nelson mandella, hugo chavez etc.etc.etc. Are all terrorists. Terrorism is the use of 'terror' to force a governement to do your will, which is exactly what hamas do.

Ok i will subscribe to the notion that governments cannot commit terrorism but can commit acts of war.

So the Israeli government is committing acts of war. The Palestines have pussies that represent them in their government, so basically the government is not making any real effort to protect the people, thats where Hamas steps in.

Plus, lets not forget that Hamas was democratically elected by the Palestine people. So technically they should be the government, and hence cannot be a considered a terrorist organization by your definition.
Dude you misunderstood me, i was saying that there is an argument that states cant commit terrorism, i whole heartedly believe that what israel does constitutes as terrorism.

Answer this: Why the hell do the Jews deserve to have their own country where other people were living? Whether it was a 'country' or not, please justify why they deserve to rule that land?
They shouldn't, but they do. We cannot undo that, it will make things a lot worse, palestine need to come back to the negotiating table to sort out a 2 state system or let time sort out the problem.

Because the allies felt guilty for the holocaust and the american political system is gay.
Sounds about right.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5,008
    There is no difference between the two, its only how you personally percieve. Imo there is no freedom fighter, there is only a terrorist - che, nelson mandella, hugo chavez etc.etc.etc. Are all terrorists. Terrorism is the use of 'terror' to force a governement to do your will, which is exactly what hamas do.
    You know you can't blame these people for using these types of resistance because simply there is nothing else left in their hands to use. No other options.

Peace option was taken for more than fifteen years, but people now know that it was just a tool for giving Israel time to steal more lands and kill more people, not to give anything Palestinians anything, not land nor respect nor anything...

palestine need to come back to the negotiating table to sort out a 2 state system or let time sort out the problem.
    There is nothing to negotiate about to be honest. It is simple. If Israel wants peace, they would get the fuck out of the West Bank and Gaza. Otherwise, they should expect anything by people under occupation and in the diaspora.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Who is 'CiroRocks' and why are his posts gone now?

Dude you misunderstood me, i was saying that there is an argument that states cant commit terrorism, i whole heartedly believe that what israel does constitutes as terrorism.
    Oh I agree.

Notice how he ignored my question though?

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    was watching Jazeera English earlier today, there was a debate with 2 Jewboys and the Middle East editor of a majore British newspaper...anyway, the interesting stat of the day:

Halif a million Jewish settlers are living on what was agreed Palestinian land

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Graduate studies. I spent time working in archaeological digs and doing historical research, as well as site seeing also. I spent time working in Petra the majority of my time in Jordan in the south at Petra, but also spent time in other areas as well.
    What was the research about? I'm a historian too and I spent lots of time on archaeological sites. The diggings I attended were in Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria and Macedonia and i'm guessing i'm some centuries ahead of you, but i'm interested to know about your expertise.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    Just because i believe that there are no freedom fighters, doesnt mean i dont empaphise with some causes, just not the methods. Ghandi prooved that terror isnt needed.
    Yes because it's not Like Home Rule was passed for Ireland by democratic means in 1914 and then your government pissed all over it and cancelled it.

Yeah, terror isn't needed, if you're not dealing with scum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)