Israeli-Palestinian conflict (39 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
The Turks may not be European but they are 100 times better than the Europeans. They are a little crazy but there are no better people than them.
I'm not going to judge about that. I've met some great Turks, I've met some very annoying Turks (well, I know one very annoying Turk). But they're not European :D.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm not going to judge about that. I've met some great Turks, I've met some very annoying Turks (well, I know one very annoying Turk). But they're not European :D.
Yeah, certainly not even close to western europeans. They are even more different than the Arabs and the other muslims. They are special.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,164
    Turks knew they were forbidden to join European Union just because of their religion. Hence, their reaction to such hypocrite standards in that union was choosing a more religious party.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Arabs are very special too, it's just the ugly image Israel/USA or the likes created about them, they much calmer than Turks, and are very good people..

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,168
    This is the clip I was talking about, just look what Amer Mousa did when Erdogan moved, he was thinking if he should follow him or not, he was about to go, then turned back and looked to Ban Ki Moon, and ban Ki moon was like "sit down fool" and he did sit :lol:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6GRMTYOK
    Yeah, I saw it yesterday. :lol:

This guy still thinks he is an employee for Mubarak, and he is always coward to do anything that maybe interpreted as something against his master Mubarak's will.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,170
    Pathetic! This is the only word to describe his personality :disagree:
    The funny thing is that many people thought he would make a good Egyptian president one day in the future before he became the head of the Arab League. Now, they think he can't manage his house.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,171
    Today, new statistics were revealed regarding the Palestinian prisoners in the Israeli prisons. More than 11000 prisoners are still there. 321 prisoners of them are in the prisons since more than 15 years. and two of them are in the prisons since more than 30 years. These are Nael Barghouthi since 4/4/1978 and Fakhri Barghouthi since 23/6/1978.

On the contrary, there is one Israeli soldier captured by Hamas since less than two years.

Israel says it won't lift the siege on Gaza until its prisoner is freed.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    Turks knew they were forbidden to join European Union just because of their religion. Hence, their reaction to such hypocrite standards in that union was choosing a more religious party.
    It's truly remarkable how little you know about the European Union. First you think they are the UN, now you come up with this. Amazing stuff.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Is there any other explanation to why Turkey hasn't made it into the EU? We're talking about 70 million ppl no? Wouldn't that be a useful thing for the EU (Economical point of view). I don't really find any other reason to why the likes of Romania are in the EU and not Turkey other than the reason Rebel posted.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Is there any other explanation to why Turkey hasn't made it into the EU? We're talking about 70 million ppl no? Wouldn't that be a useful thing for the EU (Economical point of view). I don't really find any other reason to why the likes of Romania are in the EU and not Turkey other than the reason Rebel posted.
    There are many reasons, just to count some:

1- Armenian Genocide, they keep denying it.
    2- Cyprus
    3- Kurds, the way they are treated.
    4- Freedom of speech (301 st law), for example if you say that genocide is happened against Armenians, you might end up in jail. If you curse Ataturk, the same way..

and I am sure others can count the rest, these are the main problems..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

2- Cyprus
    4- Freedom of speech (301 st law), for example if you say that genocide is happened against Armenians, you might end up in jail. If you curse Ataturk, the same way..

I heard about 1 and 3.

As to number 4, I really didn't know that. You don't have the rights say genocide happened against Armenians? Sounds scary.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4,178

2- Cyprus

I know there are some justifications, Snoop, but you know that other European countries do the same. Take as an example how Spain treat Basque people.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I think the main thing is nr 4, denying past atrocities is quite bad and way more sensitivie and tense topic, but nr 4 is directly against the democratic foundation of the EU. That you can be prosecuted simply for questioning the demi-god status of Ataturk, or pose much of differing opinion. Turkey as a country has alot of potential, but things like this is something they have to overcome to grow as a country.

But yeah, even if it werent for those conditions, I pretty much doubt they would be allowed in simply because of their religion. There is way too much islamophobia/xeonophobia in Europe to say the least, to get a majority acceptance for them.

Jul 2, 2006
    As to number 4, I really didn't know that. You don't have the rights say genocide happened against Armenians? Sounds scary.
    There are similiar laws in europe.you don't have the rights say genocide didn't happen in some countries.

We are not european, that's why we won't be in EU.we should repair the bridge between us and other Turks,Arabs,Muslims and turn our face to the east.I wouldn't cry if eu don't accept us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)