Israeli-Palestinian conflict (19 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
I don't recall such a rapid rate of children casualties across the border. Infact i don't recall such a rapid rate of child casualties in many wars at all (except for the WWII holocaust).
I'm sick of that cop out about Hamas hiding, its still a war crime to kill innocent children. Its not anyones problem but yours to figure out.
I do.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jan/23/congo.international
http://www.unicef.org/media/media_34942.html

Read a thing or two before you say stuff like that. FACTS matter.

I'm not denying there have been as many casualties. But in a space of 2 - 3 weeks? That's genocide. And that phrase doesn't get splashed around that often.
It does.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The difference being those acts have been condemned by exterior authorities while Israel have everyone playing blissful ignorance. How? Guilt.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
The difference being those acts have been condemned by exterior authorities while Israel have everyone playing blissful ignorance. How? Guilt.
Wrong again!

It's amazing how little you care about what other people say.

http://www.google.be/search?q=UN+condemns+Israel&hl=nl&sa=2

When you have the common decency to read up on the subject, try to gather information and actually use it in your opinion instead of writing down flawed arguments, your opinion matters.

And wasn't your original "opinion" that there had never been so many child casualties since WWII anyway? It wasn't about whether or not those acts had been condemned. Nice try to deflect the discussion.

I'd like to see you sweet talk yourself out of this one.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Oh I see, so it was okay for people to conquer land back then. And the reason that it's not okay now is that the UN is here? But the UN accepts Israel. Very strange way of thinking you have there. If anything, this means that Israel has the right to be there.
Stop putting words in to my mouth. Politics has evolved. Humanitarian laws have evolved. I expected more from you Seven.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
The Zionist lie that there has to be a jewish state called Israel. You know what influencing leads to Seven, especially Jewish influence. You can see it in the U.S. I'm sure you can even see it in Belgium, hell you can see it in the whole world. The guy above me just lied as well saying they take Palestinian children to Israeli hospitals. A big fat LIE.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
The Zionist lie that there has to be a jewish state called Israel. You know what influencing leads to Seven, especially Jewish influence. You can see it in the U.S. I'm sure you can even see it in Belgium, hell you can see it in the whole world. The guy above me just lied as well saying they take Palestinian children to Israeli hospitals. A big fat LIE.
There's a strong Jewish influence in the US and there is some Jewish influence in Belgium. I'm not going to deny that. But I don't think you can call Zionism a lie. Their goal is a Jewish state. Therefore there has to be a jewish state in their eyes. Not quite a lie. The thing about the Palestinian children however does sound like a lie.

But doesn't a member such as anth_enna or whatever it is lie as well?

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
There is no real need for an exclusively Jewish state. Jews mostly lived peacefully in the respective countries they are in. Then came some Jews(Khazars thus may not even be true Jews) who started saying that they need one. They pull a few strings here and there, and the rest became history. If it was up to me, I say that the aim is to set up a situation that would ensure never-ending war to keep people in fear and turmoil.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
There's a strong Jewish influence in the US and there is some Jewish influence in Belgium. I'm not going to deny that. But I don't think you can call Zionism a lie. Their goal is a Jewish state. Therefore there has to be a jewish state in their eyes. Not quite a lie. The thing about the Palestinian children however does sound like a lie.

But doesn't a member such as anth_enna or whatever it is lie as well?
Seven, there country was built on lies. Look at the camp David massacre. They blamed it on the Arabs, when in fact, the world knew it were the Jews at that time, it was Livni's own father.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Wrong again!

It's amazing how little you care about what other people say.

http://www.google.be/search?q=UN+condemns+Israel&hl=nl&sa=2

When you have the common decency to read up on the subject, try to gather information and actually use it in your opinion instead of writing down flawed arguments, your opinion matters.

And wasn't your original "opinion" that there had never been so many child casualties since WWII anyway? It wasn't about whether or not those acts had been condemned. Nice try to deflect the discussion.

I'd like to see you sweet talk yourself out of this one.
Fine i don't care if i'm wrong about this. I really can't be fucked fighting you. But i do know that what Israel are doing is very very wrong and someone needs to put a stop to it.
At least the other massacres taking place in the world aren't subsidised by the US and Britain. Just another one of the injustices.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have a question for those who bash and don't believe in religion, don't you find it hypocritical that you are with a Jewish state?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I have a question for those who bash and don't believe in religion, don't you find it hypocritical that you are with a Jewish state?
Arguably, and I don't think this is a particularly controversial view, the "Jews" are both a religion and a nationality group. The reason being they don't send out missionaries, in fact they're extremely selective about new members, so that means their nation is synchronized with their religious group.

This is of course unusual because most religions reach out to new members across national divides, but Judaism doesn't.

One of the standard tests to see if a group of people can legitimately be said to be a nation is to see if they have a language. Hebrew as far as I know is not spoken by anyone else.

Jan 7, 2004
There is no real need for an exclusively Jewish state. Jews mostly lived peacefully in the respective countries they are in. Then came some Jews(Khazars thus may not even be true Jews) who started saying that they need one. They pull a few strings here and there, and the rest became history. If it was up to me, I say that the aim is to set up a situation that would ensure never-ending war to keep people in fear and turmoil.

key word there is mostly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)