Israeli-Palestinian conflict (47 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
Times have changed son, UN is here and there are rules and regulations. No one is conquering like a madman because of the UN. Your beloved Israel however have a tendency of breaking them.
Oh I see, so it was okay for people to conquer land back then. And the reason that it's not okay now is that the UN is here? But the UN accepts Israel. Very strange way of thinking you have there. If anything, this means that Israel has the right to be there.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 17, 2007
the head of the UNRWA mission in Gaza was saying that supplies had almost run dry even before the actual invasion and continually said so throughout Israel's invasion...and the daily 'ceasefire' you are mentioning was for 3 hours and was still continually violated by Israel who kept hitting Gaza with airstrikes even during the 'break'
by the way, 2 weeks before the war we gave the palestinian authorities 180 million shekels. the money probably found it's way to hamas and will use for terror

Aug 17, 2007
Times have changed son, UN is here and there are rules and regulations. No one is conquering like a madman because of the UN. Your beloved Israel however have a tendency of breaking them.
oh, so like the UN. read this again:

62 years ago it's started.

1947, desicion 181 of the UN. two countries, one for the israelis and one for the palestinians. jerusalem will be under the UN control. we celebrate, you mad. why? you don't us here at all. you, with other arab countries, start attacking us and our 'independence war' starts.

that's why this conflict exist in first place

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
I don't recall such a rapid rate of children casualties across the border. Infact i don't recall such a rapid rate of child casualties in many wars at all (except for the WWII holocaust).
I'm sick of that cop out about Hamas hiding, its still a war crime to kill innocent children. Its not anyones problem but yours to figure out.
*cough* DRC *cough*

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
by the way, 2 weeks before the war we gave the palestinian authorities 180 million shekels. the money probably found it's way to hamas and will use for terror
by the way, Israel has been given hundred of billions of dollars to finance its military, illegal occupation/settlements on Palestinian land, and has been promised another 30 billion dollars in the future

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
That is such a bullshit argument. This is trying to portray Israelis as monsters, nothing more. The Hamas rockets could have hit children too, you know. No one goes out there to kill children and you damn well know it.
The proof is in the pudding. Compare child casualties on both sides of the border. Israel are bullies picking on the little kid in the playground.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
That is such a bullshit argument. This is trying to portray Israelis as monsters, nothing more. The Hamas rockets could have hit children too, you know. No one goes out there to kill children and you damn well know it.
i think pinpoint sniper rifle bullets to cildren pretty much blows that theory away

Aug 17, 2007
exactly. we do everything so we won't hurt children. soldiers are very carefull with every shot, we put warning messages on palestinian tv and on the streets, and if kids hurt we try to bring them to israeli hospital.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'm glad we've finally arrived at this point. Now that both sides are represented, how are you going to make peace when they can't even agree on basic facts?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
exactly. we do everything so we won't hurt children. soldiers are very carefull with every shot, we put warning messages on palestinian tv and on the streets, and if kids hurt we try to bring them to israeli hospital.
Israeli propaganda. Israel lie to the media every single day. Well there is nothing that backs their lies up. Infact the images we see prove the contrary.
Even the US who bombed Iraq didn't do the same damage on civilians in that short space of time. Who would have thought anyone could be more reckless.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
The proof is in the pudding. Compare child casualties on both sides of the border. Israel are bullies picking on the little kid in the playground.
What do you know? You don't even recall a war with that many child casualties in recent years, when there's one going on right now. I mean, why on earth do you think you have the right to come up with bollocks like that?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
What do you know? You don't even recall a war with that many child casualties in recent years, when there's one going on right now. I mean, why on earth do you think you have the right to come up with bollocks like that?
I'm not denying there have been as many casualties. But in a space of 2 - 3 weeks? That's genocide. And that phrase doesn't get splashed around that often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 36)